STURMFIST 4-FINGER WINTER CYCLING GLOVES
For days when the mercury plunges below -9°C, the 45NRTH Sturmfist 4 provides unmatched performance by combining superior fabrics and insulation technologies.
Featuring a wind and water resistant shell with a large elasticated wrist which fits nicely over a jacket cuff, premium 300g Polartec® Alpha and Aerogel insulation and a 100% Merino wool lining for warmth and moisture control, a Goat Leather and Aerogel palm for maximum comfort and grip and a suede patch on the thumb for those snotty noses.
- Wind and water resistant, 100% merino wool liner for moisture control and comfort, large elasticated wrist gauntlet fits over jacket cuff for protection, finger length tailored for cycling fit to maximize insulation performance, suede nose wipe on thumb
- 300g Polartec® Alpha insulation, Aerogel insulation
- Wind/Water resistant shell fabric outer layer
- Goat Leather/Aerogel palm
- 100% Merino wool lining
- Suggested Temperature Range -9°C - -18°C (15°F - 0°F)
- See here for an accurate size guide
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS & ACCESSORIES ORDERS OVER $150*
Canada: We use UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. All applicable Provincial Taxes are charged at checkout. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
USA: We use UPS, UPS Mail Innovations, or Canada Post/USPS in the USA. No US or Canadian Tax is charged at checkout and all cross-border Fees and Duties are prepaid so there are no surprises. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
*Does not apply to oversize items.
45NRTH Company Profile: 45NRTH have more people who ride more miles in more cold than anywhere on the planet. Their headquarters are situated in an extreme winter climate which when combined with their experience and expertise riding in it results in some of the best cold weather gear on the planet.
The 45NRTH collection delivers unrivaled comfort and control through advanced technical design and effective use of materials in the areas of hands, feet and traction.