ANNUAL TUNE-UP ($10 DEPOSIT)
COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to large volume of new bicycle sales for Spring 2021, we are concerned about our ability to repair our customers bikes this Spring. Book your tune-up now! Please note that due to a surge in repair volume and a global parts shortage, we may not have the part you need nor will we necessarily be able to turn your bike around in the same short lead times. Please bear with us, we're doing our best! If you need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-920-4933
Ride a bike year-round or as your main mode of transportation? Our annual tune-up gets your bike working properly and back to safety. We adjust and tune your bikes gears and brakes, straighten your wheels, and perform all required yearly preventive maintenance, including adjustment and tuning of all ball-bearing assemblies, torque-adjustment of all bolts, lubrication of all external parts and either a light cleaning or optional full cleaning. Finally, our Annual Tune-up includes the labour cost on the installation of all wearing parts (things like brake pads, cables, and chains and cogs). Wearing parts are the parts you should expect to replace every year.
- BOOK A REPAIR PICKUP WITH SENDIT COURIER
- $120 without bicycle cleaning
- $150 with bicycle and drivetrain cleaning
- $10 appointment deposit is deducted off final invoice
- $10 is non-refundable if customer does not show up
What does this tune-up include?
- Adjust and tune gears and brakes
- Straight, re-tension and balance wheels
- Preventative maintenance (adjustment of bearing assemblies, external lubrication, tightening)
- Light wipe down or optional cleaning
- Includes labour cost for annual re-installation of all wearing parts (cables, housing, drivetrain, brake pads - except drum brakes)
- All parts are extra and are assessed at appointment