CHAIN TENSIONER - 2 SPEED
Contact for Availability
1 (866) 920-4933
This elegant Brompfication 2 Speed Chain Tensioner replaces the stock black plastic chain tensioner, which is arguably the ugliest part on any Brompton bike, with a minimal Aluminum body and Titanium bolt.
This chain tensioner has been beautifully crafted from CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum and uses a Titanium pivot bolt for added flex and strength. It mounts directly to the This combination is rust-proof and can be relied on for longer rides or bikepacking. We recommend using this with the stock Brompton Plastic or Nov Pro engineered plastic jockey wheels, as aftermarket metal ones create more friction and affect performance.
- Replaces the standard ugly Brompton unit
- Made from high-grade CNC-machined Aluminum with Titanium pivot bolt
- Designed for 2 and 6 speed bikes
- Stronger than the standard nylon unit
- Use with standard Brompton or Nov Jockey Wheels
- Package contains Aluminum chain tensioner arm, Aluminum tensioner base, Titanium pivot bolt, 2 jockey bolts, and Stainless Steel spring
- Weight: 124g (Original Brompton Component: 108g)
While still a small business their passion for improving Brompton bikes have made them a widely known name in Brompton circles throughout the world. Their first product was the awesome Hinge Clamp Set that not only makes folding your bike even easier but saves weight too. Since then many new products have been developed and are all still made in small batches by family run CNC shops in Thailand.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS & ACCESSORIES ORDERS OVER $50
Canada: We use UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. All applicable Provincial Taxes are charged at checkout. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
USA: We use UPS or Canada Post/USPS in the USA. No US or Canadian Tax is charged at checkout and all cross-border Fees and Duties are prepaid so there are no surprises. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.