G4i+ GLOSS RED
The Gocycle G4i+ is a sight to behold! Its futuristic design and carbon fibre wheels by ex-McLaren F1 designer, Richard Thorpe, would not look out of place in a national design museum and it has the technology to match. This bike is chock-a-block with features that will make even the biggest bike snob envious. And, as if it couldn't get any better, it can be folded for transport in a matter of second.
Completely redesigned for 2021. The bike is now 1kg lighter than the previous generation by using a carbon fibre fork, mid-frame and wheels. The 500W motor is now lighter, more powerful and engages much earlier. It now uses a 36V 10.4Ah removable battery which can get you up to 80km and can be fully charged in just 3.5 hrs with the included fast charger. There is even an integrated USB port to charge your phone on the go. Winner!
The state of the art cockpit uses LEDs to display the battery level, assist level, speed, and gear position, and features a USB charging port to keep you connected en route. There's an integrated daytime running light on the front with 4 running modes for adaptable visibility to match the riding conditions.
The maintenance free 3-speed gearing is supplied by Shimano with electronic predictive shifting which changes automatically. COOL! The PitstopWheels® on the bike are ultra-strong and made of lCarbon Fibre. The wheels are also interchangeable between the front and the back of the bike and because they only secure to a single side, changing flats is easy!
Puncture resistant tires keep you on the road whilst the ergonomic saddle, grips and wide tires keep you comfortable all day and the optional fenders keep you dry. If you've been looking for a bike where no stone is left unturned, this is it.
- Questions? Book a consultation with one of our E-Bike experts
- 2021 Gocycle G4i+ Folding Electric Bike in Gloss Red
Lightweight, electric and modern foldable bicycle
- NEW Carbon fibre mid frame adds strength and saves weight, taking 1kg off the bike compared to the previous generation
- Adjustable handlebar and cockpit - From a zippy, fast position to upright comfort - One size fits all
- Streamlined look with single sided wheels and internally routed cables
- NEW 500Wh, powerful motor - design is lighter, quieter, and offers more torque and power at the beginning of movement to make setting off and riding feel intuitive and easy no matter the terrain
- NEW 36V Lightweight, removable Lithium-ion battery will take you up to 80km and can be fast-charged in just 3.5 hours
- 3-Speed electronic predictive shifting
- NEW Lightweight GoCycle PitstopWheel® Carbon Fibre wheels
- NEW Motto GP inspired Fast and puncture resistant Kevlar tires
- Integrated daytime running light with 4 modes for varying conditions
- Wireless Bluetooth® connectivity with a dedicated App
- Integrated Dashboard Display with Fuel Gauge, Speed, Gear, and Efficiency
- NEW Integrated USB charging port in the handlebar keeps your devices charged en route
- Optional: Front and Rear Fenders
- Optional: Rear Pannier Rack
- Optional: Complete Integrated Lighting System
- Optional: Front Pannier Bag
- Weight: 35.9 Lbs
- Made in the Europe
|GOCYCLE G4i+ - GLOSS RED
Gocycle hydro-formed 6061-T6 alloy front frame, carbon fibre mid-frame, and injection moulded magnesium Cleandrive - Painted Gloss Red
|FORK||Gocycle Proprietary Carbon Fibre - Single Sided (Righty) - Integrated Motor - Black
||Gocycle Injection Moulded Magnesium Cleandrive - Painted Gloss Red|
|REAR SUSPENSION||Gocycle Lockshock™ 25mm (1 in) Travel|
|STEM||Gocycle Aluminum with Integrated Handlebar - Quick Folding - Height Adjustable - Internally Routed Cables - Black|
Gocycle Aluminum Integrated into Stem - Integrated Daytime Running Light - Integrated Dashboard Display - Integrated USB Charging Port - Black
|HANDLEBAR DISPLAY||Integrated Dashboard Display with Fuel Gauge, Speed, Gear, Efficiency plus Smart Device and GocycleConnect™ App connectivity|
|DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHT (DRL)||Gocycle Proprietary Light Pipe Technology - 4 Running Modes, User Selectable|
|GRIPS||Gocycle Ergo Comfort Lock-On - Black|
|SEATPOST||Gocycle 30.9 Aluminum - Micro Adjust - Integrated Tool Stash - Black|
|SADDLE||Velo D2 Comfort - Water Resistant - Chromoly Steel Rails - Black|
|BRAKES||Hydraulic Disc Brakes - Front & Rear - Internally Routed Cables - Disc Protection Covers - Black
|BRAKE LEVERS||Hydraulic Disc Brake Levers - Internally Routed Cables - Black|
|SHIFTER||Gocycle Electronic Predictive Shifting™|
||Shimano Nexus 3-Speed with Patented Gocycle Cleandrive® - Internally Rounted Cables - Electronic Shifting
||Gocycle PitstopWheel® Carbon Fibre with Center Hub Mount - Interchangeable Front and Rear - Black
Gocycle All Weather - Kevlar Puncture Protection (406-54 - 20 x 2.25 in)
MKS EZY Quick Release Detachable Pedals
|KICKSTAND||Integrated - Double|
Gocycle Proprietary Front Hub Motor Gear Drive with Traction Control 500W Continuous
|MOTOR CONTROLLER||Gocycle Proprietary|
Quick Removable Lithium-ion: 10.4Ah - 36V - Approx 375Wh
|CHARGING TIME||3.5 Hours|
SMART DEVICE CONNECTIVITY
||Gocycle Connect® App via Wireless Bluetooth®|
||City, Eco, On-Demand, Custom - Multiple, Programmable through GocycleConnect™ App|
|RANGE||Up to 50 Miles (80km) - Depending on Pedal Input|
|GEAR INCHES||1st=39.1 in - 2nd=53.3 in - 3rd=72.5 in|
|GEAR DEVELOPMENT||1st=3.1 m - 2nd=4.3 m - 3rd=5.8 m|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||68°|
|WHEELBASE||1065mm (42 in)|
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT||275mm (11.5 in)|
|FOLDING METHOD||Fast Folding Frame and Handlebar|
|WEIGHT||16.3 kg (35.9lbs)|
MAXIMUM RIDER WEIGHT
100kg (220 lbs), Including Clothing and Luggage
Kickstand down: L830mm x W370mm x H750mm (L32.7in x W14.6in x H29.5in) with removable pedal detached
Kickstand up: L880mm x W370mm x H615mm (L34.6in x W14.6in x H24.2in) with removable pedal detached
|GOCYCLE G4i+ - GLOSS RED||FROM||TO|
Standard Gocycle Seatpost
Compact Gocycle Seatpost (Optional)
Did you know we ship bikes completely built and ready to ride? Our bikes are shipped Ride Out Of The Box meaning they are professionally tuned and delivered - worry free. Your bike will arrive at your door step with any accessories installed, so you can ride it right out of the box!
READY TO RIDE
Want to learn more about our Ride Out Of The Box shipping? Keep reading here.
Learn more about our return policy here.
Want to know how much shipping will cost? Just tell us where its going!