REAR LUGGAGE RACK LIGHT KIT
- Questions? Book a consultation with one of our E-Bike experts
- Gocycle Rear Luggage Rack Light Kit
- Compatible with most Gocycles with Integrated Lighting Kits and a Rear Rack installed
- Busch & Muller View E light provides a wide and bright light and large reflector for maximum visibility
- Lighting Kit allows use of the View E at the end of your rack, in addition to your Integrated Lighting Kit's rear light mounted on the seatpost - double the visibility
- Light made in Germany
- Watch a Rear Luggage Rack Light Kit installation video here
A BIT ABOUT GOCYCLE: Gocycle’s mission is simple: to create the world’s best urban electric bikes. A task which began in 2002 when former McLaren Cars Limited design engineer Richard Thorpe established his own business, Karbon Kinetics, to embark upon creating his two-wheeled electric dream. Sixteen years on and that dream is a reality with Gocycle renowned the world over for its innovative products, no compromises approach, stylish designs and pioneering spirit.
In 2009, after an extensive development process, the business launched the ground-breaking lightweight Gocycle G1 to international acclaim. The G1 capitalised on Richard’s expertise from a 25-year career working in the motorsports and light electric vehicle industry, becoming the first injection-moulded magnesium alloy bicycle in history. It set the foundations which have enabled Gocycle to continually push boundaries with each of its three new models.
The Gocycle G2 entered the market in 2012 becoming the first production electric bike to have Bluetooth connectivity. It was followed by the range-topping Gocycle G3 in 2016, which debuted an automotive inspired Daytime Running Light (DRL), yet another industry first. The Gocycle GS was introduced in 2017 and the all new fast-folding GX model in 2019.