-50°C Winter Chain Lubricant
Having a properly oiled-chain can make a world of difference to your ride, but if your chain lube can't withstand the cold, that world of difference might not be quite what you're looking for. The last thing you need when you've already had to psyche yourself up just to ride through cold is a frozen chain!
- Low surface friction
- Ideal for chain, cable, shifters & derailleurs, pedals & cleats
- Ultra durable, long distance lubrication and protection
- Excels in long distance, wet or muddy conditions
- Repels water and inhibits rust and corrosion
- Suitable for all bicycles
- Apply 3-4 hours in advance for optimal results, make sure not to get i contact with any braking surfaces!
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS & ACCESSORIES ORDERS OVER $150
Canada: We use UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. All applicable Provincial Taxes are charged at checkout. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
USA: We use UPS or Canada Post/USPS in the USA. No US or Canadian Tax is charged at checkout and all cross-border Fees and Duties are prepaid so there are no surprises. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.