-50°C Winter Chain Lubricant
Having a properly oiled-chain can make a world of difference to your ride, but if your chain lube can't withstand the cold, that world of difference might not be quite what you're looking for. The last thing you need when you've already had to psyche yourself up just to ride through cold is a frozen chain!
That's why Muc Off makes -50°C Chain Lubricant. Where most lubes will quit, this wet lube lives up to the name and actually can function in -50 degree weather! Ideal for wet conditions, and one of the longest lasting lubricants on the market, this is as close to set and forget as it comes. Perfect for both commuters and recreational riders!
Try to apply -50°C Chain Lubricant in advance for optimal results - 3 or 4 hours before you ride is ideal, and then you can forget about it for a while after! Fear no darkness or any cold - winter won't slow you anymore!
- Low surface friction
- Ideal for chain, cable, shifters & derailleurs, pedals & cleats
- Ultra durable, long distance lubrication and protection
- Excels in long distance, wet or muddy conditions
- Repels water and inhibits rust and corrosion
- Suitable for all bicycles
- Apply 3-4 hours in advance for optimal results, make sure not to get in contact with any braking surfaces!