PHIL WOOD BOTTOM BRACKET FOR BROMPTON
Brompton owners know that their bike is made for almost anything, from daily commuting to long-distance touring. What could make this bike even better than it already is? Enter Phil Wood products: designed to withstand use and abuse and continue seeking out the next adventure.
The Phil Wood Bottom Bracket for Brompton is one of the best upgrades money can buy. The 119mm spindle is formed from heat-treated stainless steel milled designed for maximum durability and minimal flex. Phil PWX03 bearings keep everything rolling smooth as butter and a 6061 aluminum shell prevents unsightly rust. Weighing in at a mere 149 grams, this is an upgrade that delivers on every promise and doesn't add any weight penalty for hugely increased luxury.
- Phil Wood Bottom Bracket for Brompton bikes
- 119mm spindle constructed from heat-treated stainless steel for strength and durability - Can be used with old Brompton chain sets or the newer Spider chainset
- Phil bearings roll smoothly and have an insanely long lifetime
- Aluminum cups and shell keep everything tight, contained, and rust-proof
- We recommend getting this bottom bracket installed by your local independent bike shop
- Requires a specific Phil Wood tool for installation
- Made in USA
- Weight: 149g
Phil Wood & Co. manufactures cycling and related recreation oriented products and are dedicated to providing products of the highest quality achievable. These products are a result of our designs, the materials we use, and their craftsmanship.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS & ACCESSORIES ORDERS OVER $50
Canada: We use UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. All applicable Provincial Taxes are charged at checkout. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
USA: We use UPS or Canada Post/USPS in the USA. No US or Canadian Tax is charged at checkout and all cross-border Fees and Duties are prepaid so there are no surprises. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.