RIESE & MULLER
CHARGER4 GT MIXTE VARIO - GATES
The Riese & Muller Charger4 Mixte Vario is the e-bike version of a BMW. These bikes are custom-built with German precision and laser-focused attention to detail that leaves absolutely no stone unturned in their quest to build the absolute best e-bike for urban and rural terrain - even the roughest single-track dirt trail. Travel in luxury, safety, and ultimate comfort with the Charger4 Mixte Vario e-bike.
Any good e-bike worth its salt has a motor and battery up to the task of hauling goods and people, and Riese & Muller knocks it out of the park with its Bosch systems. Powered by the new Bosch PowerTube 750Wh internal battery, this bike can travel up to 175 km on a single charge. The Performance Line CX motor with Smart System provides more torque than other motors, giving 85Nm acceleration at low cadences to make uphill journeys a lot sweeter. It reads your pedal input 1,000 times a second for an extremely accurate and sensitive intuition that boosts you with just the right amount of power exactly when you need it. The Extended Boost feature allows for smooth traction over stone, root, and cobblestone obstacles - even when going uphill. The Smart System motor features a new Tour+ Auto riding mode that automatically toggles the assist level to compensate for headwinds and hills without you needing to adjust any controls mid-ride.
You can keep the display simple with the stock Intuvia 100 with LED Remote, or upgrade to the Kiox 300. The Kiox 300 Smart System uses a colour display and LED Remote to control its countless features, including the ability to navigate, record Strava ride data, and document fitness metrics all via Bluetooth connection to your phone. It also displays necessary bike data on speed, cadence, and battery range. The eBike Flow app auto-updates your e-bike ecosystem for smart, seamless operation and features an eBike Lock to protect your bike when you leave it locked up.
The Enviolo 380 hub has stepless shifting technology to change gears under load without any resistance and is designed specifically to work with the high torque of an e-bike, and the Gates belt drive adopts motorcycle technology to give you 30,000km of riding before needing replacement - over three times longer than any chain. A rear carrier allows you to bring whatever you need along for the ride, be it tour panniers or a dry set of clothes for après-ride dinner and drinks with friends, and the included ABUS lock ensures your bike remains yours with solid German engineering and construction.
Combine these with Magura hydraulic disc brakes, a Cane Creek New Thudbuster seatpost, super-bright Supernova/Busch & Muller combo light system, Selle Royal saddle, Schwalbe tires, a Suntour front suspension system, and the option of a GX spec for off-road adventures, and you get the crème de la crème of electric bikes - the Riese & Muller Charger3 Vario.
- Questions? Book a consultation with one of our E-Bike experts
- We only require a $2000 deposit - Contact us to place your order today
- Click ETA tab for real-time production and delivery dates
- Riese & Muller Charger4 Mixte GT Vario
- Lightweight Aluminum frame with Front Suspension - Provides strength and agility on even the roughest roads
- Bosch Smart System: Updates via your phone's Bluetooth to reduce bike repair shop visits and save you money
- Motor: Quiet & reliable Bosch Performance Line CX provides more torque than other motors, up to 85Nm acceleration at low cadences
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 750Wh battery gives you up to 175km of range on a single charge
- Cockpit Display: Customize your ride with the Intuvia 100 or super-advanced Kiox 300 Smart System cockpit controls
- Lighting: Super-bright Supernova/Busch & Muller combo lighting system - German quality construction
- Enviolo 380 Hub: Stepless shifting technology to change gears under load without any resistance - Designed specifically to work with high torque of e-bikes
- Gates Belt Drive - Lube-free, durable, and winter-friendly with a 30,000km lifetime before needing replacement
- Magura hydraulic disc brakes offer absolute stopping power in absolutely every weather condition
- Cane Creek Thudbuster seatpost absorbs every shock - Turns cobblestones into clouds
- Schwalbe tires are highly puncture-resistant - Made in Germany
- Comfortable ergonomic Selle Royal saddle - Made in Italy
- This product can only be purchased in Canada
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
|CHARGER4 GT VARIO|
|FRAME||Aluminum - Ceramic White / Storm Grey Matte|
|BICYCLE WEIGHT||27.5kg / 62 Ibs|
PowerTube 750 Vertical, 36V 750Wh
||Performance Line CX (Smart System)|
||Bosch Intuvia 100 / Bosch Kiox 300|
|MAX ASSISTED SPEED||32km/hr as per Canadian regulations|
|COMPUTER MODES||Eco, Tour, Tour+Auto, Sport, Turbo|
|RANGE ESTIMATE||75-175km (PowerTube 750)
|CHARGING TIME||6 hours (PowerTube 750)|
||Suntour Mobie 34, Air, tapered, 100mm|
|HEADSET||Acros IntegrationX, block lock|
|SEATPOST||Cane Creek New Thudbuster ST|
|SEATCLAMP||Kalloy SC-201, 40.0 mm|
|TIRES||Schwalbe Super Moto-X / Schwalbe Johnny Watts|
Rodi Tryp35, 27.5"
|FRONT HUB||Novatec Disc 32H|
|REAR HUB||Enviolo 380, 36H|
|CRANKSET||FSA/Riese & Müller, 170 mm|
|CHAINRING||55T, for Gates drive belt CDX|
Gates drive belt CDX
24T, for Gates drive belt CDX
|SADDLE||Selle Royal New Lookin Evo R&M / Selle Royal New Lookin Female Evo R&M|
|PEDALS||VP R&M Custom|
|SHIFTING SYSTEM||Enviolo grip shift, continuous|
|SHIFTER||Enviolo grip shift, continuous|
Satori R&M Custom, 25.4, Aluminum / Satori R&M Custom Komfort, 25.4, Aluminum
Satori R&M Custom, cable integration, adjustable angle, Aluminum
|BRAKES||Magura MT4 hydraulic disc brakes / Magura MT5 hydraulic disc brakes / Magura CT Speed eStop ABS, disc brake|
|FRONT LIGHT||Supernova Mini 2 Pro|
Busch & Müller Toplight 2C LED
||Riese & Müller, MIK|
||Ursus Power 94 Kickstand|
||ABUS Shield X+|
|CHARGER4 GT VARIO||FROM||TO|
|46 CM||5' 3"||5' 9"|
|49 CM||5' 7"||6' 1"|
|53 CM||5' 11"||6' 5"|
Did you know we ship bikes completely built and ready to ride? Our bikes are shipped Ride Out Of The Box meaning they are professionally tuned and delivered - worry free. Your bike will arrive at your door step with any accessories installed, so you can ride it right out of the box!
READY TO RIDE
Want to know how much shipping will cost? Just tell us where its going!