RIESE & MULLER
CHARGER4 GT TOURING
The Riese & Muller Charger4 Touring is the e-bike version of a BMW. These bikes are custom-built with German precision and laser-focused attention to detail that leaves absolutely no stone unturned in their quest to build the absolute best e-bike for urban and rural terrain - even the roughest single-track dirt trail. Travel in luxury, safety, and ultimate comfort with the Charger4 GT Touring e-bike.
Any good e-bike worth its salt has a motor and battery up to the task of hauling goods and people, and Riese & Muller knocks it out of the park with its Bosch systems. Powered by the new Bosch PowerTube 750Wh internal battery, this bike can travel up to 175 km on a single charge. The Performance Line CX motor with Smart System provides more torque than other motors, giving 85Nm acceleration at low cadences to make uphill journeys a lot sweeter. It reads your pedal input 1,000 times a second for an extremely accurate and sensitive intuition that boosts you with just the right amount of power exactly when you need it. The Extended Boost feature allows for smooth traction over stone, root, and cobblestone obstacles - even when going uphill. The Smart System motor features a new Tour+ Auto riding mode that automatically toggles the assist level to compensate for headwinds and hills without you needing to adjust any controls mid-ride.
You can keep the display simple with the stock Intuvia 100 with LED Remote, or upgrade to the Kiox 300. The Kiox 300 Smart System uses a colour display and LED Remote to control its countless features, including the ability to navigate, record Strava ride data, and document fitness metrics all via Bluetooth connection to your phone. It also displays necessary bike data on speed, cadence, and battery range. The eBike Flow app auto-updates your e-bike ecosystem for smart, seamless operation and features an eBike Lock to protect your bike when you leave it locked up.
The Shimano Deore XT Shadow+ 11-speed cassette offers reliable, exact trigger shifting and the 1x drivetrain system keeps things lean and simple for reduced maintenance costs. A rear carrier allows you to bring whatever you need along for the ride, be it tour panniers or a dry set of clothes for après-ride dinner and drinks with friends, and the included ABUS lock ensures your bike remains yours with solid German engineering and construction.
Combine these with Magura hydraulic disc brakes, a Cane Creek New Thudbuster / Dropper seatpost, super-bright Supernova/Busch & Muller light system, Selle Royal saddle, Schwalbe tires, a Suntour front suspension system, and the option of a GX spec for off-road adventures, and you get the crème de la crème of electric bikes - the Riese & Muller Charger4 Touring.
- Questions? Book a consultation with one of our E-Bike experts
- We only require a $2000 deposit - Contact us to place your order today
- Click ETA tab for real-time production and delivery dates
- Riese & Muller Charger4 GT Touring
- Lightweight Aluminum frame with Front Suspension - Provides strength and agility on even the roughest roads
- Bosch Smart System: Updates via your phone's Bluetooth to reduce bike repair shop visits and save you money
- Motor: Quiet & reliable Bosch Performance Line CX provides more torque than other motors, up to 85Nm acceleration at low cadences
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 750Wh battery gives you up to 175km of range on a single charge
- Cockpit Display: Customize your ride with the Intuvia 100 or super-advanced Kiox 300 Smart System cockpit controls
- Lighting: Super-bright Supernova/Busch & Muller lighting system is German-made for ultimate functionality
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore XT Shadow+ 11-speed cassette offers reliable, exact trigger shifting and the 1x drivetrain system keeps things lean and simple for reduced maintenance costs
- Magura hydraulic disc brakes offer absolute stopping power in absolutely every weather condition
- Cane Creek Thudbuster seatpost absorbs every shock - Turns cobblestones into clouds
- Schwalbe tires are highly puncture-resistant - Made in Germany
- Comfortable ergonomic Selle Royal saddle - Made in Italy
- This product can only be purchased in Canada
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
|CHARGER4 GT TOURING|
|FRAME||Aluminum - Black Matte / Petrol Matte|
|BICYCLE WEIGHT||26.2kg / 58 Ibs|
PowerTube 750 Vertical, 36V 750Wh
||Performance Line CX (Gen4)|
||Bosch Intuvia 100 / Bosch Kiox 300|
|MAX ASSISTED SPEED||32km/hr as per Canadian regulations|
|COMPUTER MODES||Eco, Tour, Tour+ Auto, Sport, Turbo|
|RANGE ESTIMATE||75-175km (PowerTube 750)
|CHARGING TIME||6 hours (PowerTube 750)|
||Suntour Aion, Air, tapered, 100mm|
|HEADSET||Acros IntegrationX, block lock|
|SEATPOST||Cane Creek New Thudbuster ST|
|SEATCLAMP||Kalloy SC-201, 40.0 mm|
|TIRES||Schwalbe Super Moto-X / Schwalbe Johnny Watts|
|FRONT HUB||Novatec Disc 32H|
Novatec Boost, QR, 36H
|CRANKSET||FSA/Riese & Müller, 170 mm|
KMC X11 ( 125x )
Shimano XT 11-S 11-50 Linkglide
|SADDLE||Selle Royal New Lookin Evo R&M / Selle Royal New Lookin Female R&M|
Shimano Deore XT 11-S Linkgate
Shimano Deore XT 11-S Linkgate
|HANDLEBAR||Satori R&M Custom, 25,4mm, Aluminum / Satori R&M Custom Komfort, 25.4, Aluminum|
Satori R&M Custom, cable integration, adjustable angle, Aluminum
|GRIPS||Ergon GP1 / GP3|
|BRAKES||Magura MT4 hydraulic disc brakes / Magura MT5 hydraulic disc brakes|
|FRONT LIGHT||Supernova Mini 2 Pro|
Busch & Müller Toplight 2C LED
|MUDGUARDS||SKS A65R / SKS A69R|
||Riese & Müller, MIK|
||Ursus Power 94 Kickstand|
||ABUS Shield X+|
|CHARGER4 GT TOURING||FROM||TO|
|46 CM||5' 3"||5' 9"|
|49 CM||5' 7"||6' 1"|
|53 CM||5' 11"||6' 5"|
|56 CM||6' 5"||6' 9"|
Did you know we ship bikes completely built and ready to ride? Our bikes are shipped Ride Out Of The Box meaning they are professionally tuned and delivered - worry free. Your bike will arrive at your door step with any accessories installed, so you can ride it right out of the box!
READY TO RIDE
Want to learn more about our Ride Out Of The Box shipping? Keep reading here.
Learn more about our return policy here.
Want to know how much shipping will cost? Just tell us where its going!