RIESE & MULLER
DELITE MOUNTAIN ROHLOFF - GATES
The Riese & Muller Delite Mountain Rohloff is equipped to handle absolutely any off-road bikepacking adventure with its slew of customization options and sporty geometry.
Any good e-bike worth its salt has a motor and battery up to the task of hauling goods and people, and Riese & Muller knocks it out of the park with its Bosch systems. Powered by your choice of an internal Bosch PowerTube 500Wh or PowerTube 625Wh battery that provides up to 100km / 125km of range, the Performance Line CX motor provides more torque than other motors, giving 85Nm acceleration at low cadences to make uphill journeys a lot sweeter. It reads your pedal input 1,000 times a second for an extremely accurate and sensitive intuition that boosts you with just the right amount of power exactly when you need it. The Extended Boost feature allows for smooth traction over stone, root, and cobblestone obstacles - even when going uphill. Choose between the smart full-colour Kiox or Nyon displays for a truly customized riding experience.
The Rohloff Speedhub is trusted worldwide as the absolute best internal hub on the market with 14 speeds that can shift under load and minimal maintenance required, and the Gates belt drive adopts motorcycle technology to give you 30,000km of riding before needing replacement - over three times longer than any chain. The Fox Float suspension forks with up to 150mm of travel give you all the rebound power you’ll ever need. A short-length chainstay means you recover faster from big drops to return strong (and in one piece) to the business of trailblazing.
An optional rear carrier allows you to bring whatever you need along for the ride, be it tour panniers or a dry set of clothes for après-ride dinner and drinks with friends, and an ABUS lock ensures your bike remains yours with solid German engineering and construction.
Combine these with Magura hydraulic disc brakes, a Dropper X-Fusion seatpost, mega-bright Supernova light system, Selle Royal saddle, and Schwalbe tires, and you get the crème de la crème of electric mountain bikes - the Riese & Muller Delite Mountain Rohloff.
- Questions? Book a consultation with one of our E-Bike experts
- We only require a $2000 deposit - Contact us to place your order today
- Click ETA tab for real-time production and delivery dates
- Riese & Muller Delite Mountain GT Rohloff
- Lightweight Aluminum frame with Fox Float Front Suspension - Provides strength and agility on even the roughest roads
- Motor: Quiet & reliable Bosch Performance Line CX provides more torque than other motors, up to 85Nm acceleration at low cadences
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh / 625Wh battery gives you up to 100km / 125km of range on a single charge
- Cockpit Display: Customize your ride with the super-advanced Kiox or Nyon cockpit controls
- Lighting: Incredibly bright Supernova M99 lighting system - Car headlight technology designed specifically for bikes
- Rohloff Speedhub: The best in class worldwide - Massive 526% gear range, extremely low maintenance, extremely long lifetime
- Gates Belt Drive: Lube-free, durable, and winter-friendly with a 30,000km lifetime before needing replacement
- Magura hydraulic disc brakes offer absolute stopping power in absolutely every weather condition
Schwalbe tires are highly puncture-resistant - Made in Germany
- Comfortable ergonomic Selle Royal saddle - Made in Italy
- This product can only be purchased in Canada
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
|DELITE MOUNTAIN ROHLOFF
|FRAME||Aluminum - Chili Matte / Urban Grey Matte|
|BIKE WEIGHT||25.8 kg / 57 Ibs|
||Bosch PowerTube 500 Vertical - 36V 500W / Bosch PowerTube 625 Vertical - 36V 625W|
Performance Line CX (Gen4)
||Bosch Kiox / Bosch Nyon|
|MAX ASSISTED SPEED||32km/hr as per Canadian regulations|
|COMPUTER MODES||Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo|
|RANGE ESTIMATE||50-100km (PowerTube 500) / 60-125km (PowerTube 625)|
|CHARGING TIME||4.5 hours (PowerTube 500) / 5 hours (PowerTube 625)|
||Fox Float 36 Performance, Air, 150mm, Boost|
|REAR SHOCK||Fox Float DPS Performance 210x50|
|HEADSET||Acros IntegrationX, block lock|
|SEATPOST||Dropper Post X-Fusion Manic 100|
|TIRES||Schwalbe Nobby Nic|
Novatec Boost, QR, 32H
|REAR HUB||Rohloff Speedhub E14, 14-speed, 36H|
|CRANKSET||FSA/Riese & Müller, 170 mm|
|CHAINRING||50T, for Gates drive belt CDX|
Gates drive belt CDX
20T, for Gates drive belt CDX
|SADDLE||Ergon SMC4-L Sport Gel|
|PEDALS||VP-531 Flat Pedal, Aluminum|
|SHIFTING SYSTEM||Rohloff E14 electronic shifter|
|SHIFTER||Rohloff E14 electronic shifter|
|HANDLEBAR||FSA Afterburner, 31.8 mm|
|STEM||FSA Afterburner, 6°, 60mm|
|GRIPS||Ergon GA20 black|
|BRAKES||Magura MT4 hydraulic disc brakes / Magura MT5 hydraulic disc brakes|
|FRONT LIGHT||Supernova M99 Mini Pro-25|
|TAIL LIGHT||Supernova E3 E-Bike / Supernova E3 E-Bike Tail Light 2 / Supernova E3 E-Bike Tail Light 2|
||Riese & Müller|
|LOCK||Abus Bordo 6000, 90cm, black|
||Beto air suspension fork pump|
|DELITE MOUNTAIN TOURING
|47 CM||5' 3"||5' 9"|
|51 CM||5' 7"||6' 1"|
|56 CM||5' 11"||6' 7"|
Did you know we ship bikes completely built and ready to ride? Our bikes are shipped Ride Out Of The Box meaning they are professionally tuned and delivered - worry free. Your bike will arrive at your door step with any accessories installed, so you can ride it right out of the box!
READY TO RIDE
Want to learn more about our Ride Out Of The Box shipping? Keep reading here.
Learn more about our return policy here.
Want to know how much shipping will cost? Just tell us where its going!