RIESE & MULLER
LOAD4 75 VARIO - GATES
The Riese & Muller Load4 75 is custom-built with German precision and laser-focused attention to detail that leaves absolutely no stone unturned in their quest to build the best cargo bike for every terrain - even the roughest single-track dirt trail. Your family will travel in luxury, safety, and ultimate comfort with the Load4 75 Vario e-cargo bike.
Any good e-bike worth its salt has a motor and battery up to the task of hauling goods and people, and Riese & Muller knocks it out of the park with its Bosch systems. Powered by a Bosch PowerPack 545Wh or 725Wh battery that provides just over 100km or 160km of range, the Cargo Line motor with Smart System is designed specifically for use with cargo bikes, providing 85Nm to make uphill journeys under load way easier. It reads your pedal input 1,000 times a second for an extremely accurate and sensitive intuitive ride. With up to 400% energy support to your commute, you never have to fear steep climbs with heavy cargo loads again. The Smart System motor features a new Auto/Cargo riding mode that automatically toggles the assist level to compensate for headwinds and hills without you needing to adjust any controls mid-ride.
You can keep the display simple with the stock Intuvia 100 with LED Remote, or upgrade to the Kiox 300. The Kiox 300 Smart System uses a colour display and LED Remote to control its countless features, including the ability to navigate, record Strava ride data, and document fitness metrics all via Bluetooth connection to your phone. It also displays necessary bike data on speed, cadence, and battery range. The eBike Flow app auto-updates your e-bike ecosystem for smart, seamless operation and features an eBike Lock to protect your bike when you leave it locked up.
The Enviolo 380 hub has stepless shifting technology to change gears under load without any resistance and is designed specifically to work with the high torque of an e-bike, and the Gates belt drive adopts motorcycle technology to give you 30,000km of riding before needing replacement - over three times longer than any chain. Customize your cargo bike with a wide selection of sidewalls, weather protection, boxes, and child carriers to make this bike exactly what you need. The included ABUS lock ensures your bike remains yours with solid German engineering and construction.
Combine these with Tektro disc brakes, mega-bright Supernova M99 light system, Selle Royal saddle, Schwalbe tires, and a Suntour/X-Fusion full suspension system for off-road adventures, and you get the crème de la crème of electric cargo bikes - the Riese & Muller Load 60 Vario.
- Questions? Book a consultation with one of our Cargo Bike experts
- We only require a $2000 deposit - Contact us to place your order today
- Click ETA tab for real-time production and delivery dates
- Riese & Muller Load4 75 Vario E-Cargo Bike
- Build the bike you need - Add the cargo box, deck, kid seats and canopy options that suit your lifestyle, family, and/or business needs
- Lightweight Aluminum frame with Full Suspension - Provides strength and agility on even the roughest off-road trails
- Bosch Smart System: Updates via your phone's Bluetooth to reduce bike repair shop visits and save you money
- Motor: Quiet & reliable Bosch Cargo Line is specifically designed for cargo bikes, providing up to 85Nm acceleration
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 545Wh / 725Wh gives you over 100km / 150km of range on a single charge
- Cockpit Display: Intuvia 100 or Kiox 300 with Smart System
- Lighting: Incredibly bright Supernova M99 lighting system - Car headlight technology designed specifically for bikes
- Enviolo 380 Internal Gear Hub: Stepless shifting technology to change gears under load without any resistance
- Gates Belt Drive: Lube-free, durable, and winter-friendly with a 30,000km lifetime before needing replacement
- Fully adjustable stem and seatpost - Swap quickly between riders of different heights, perfect for shared family use
- Suntour / X-Fusion full suspension system
- Schwalbe tires are highly puncture-resistant - Made in Germany
- Comfortable ergonomic Selle Royal saddle - Made in Italy
- This product can only be purchased in Canada
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
|LOAD4 75 VARIO|
|FRAME||Aluminum - Coal Grey Matte / Peanut Matte|
|BIKE WEIGHT||84 lbs (higher with accessories)|
|WEIGHT CAPACITY||200 kg / 440 lbs|
||Akku Bosch Powerpack Frame 545 - 36V 545Wh / Akku Bosch Powerpack Frame 725 - 36V 725Wh|
||Cargo Line with Smart System|
||Bosch Intuvia 100 / Bosch Kiox 300|
|MAX ASSISTED SPEED||32km/hr as per Canadian regulations|
|COMPUTER MODES||Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Auto/Cargo|
|RANGE ESTIMATE||55-110km (PowerPack 545) / 80-160km (PowerPack 725)|
|CHARGING TIME||5 hours (PowerPack 545) / 6.5 hours (PowerPack 725)|
||Suntour Mobie A32, 20", 70mm|
|REAR SHOCK||X-Fusion Glyde|
|HEADSET||Acros AZX-221, block lock / TH No. 9, semi-integrated|
|SEATPOST||Aluminum, 34.9 x 430mm|
|SEATCLAMP||TranzX QR, 40mm|
|TIRES||Schwalbe Big Ben Plus / Schwalbe Smart Sam Plus|
Mach1 Trucky30 20" CNC / Mach1 Trucky30 26" CNC
|FRONT HUB||Novatec Disc 32H / Novatec Boost Cargo Disc 32H|
|REAR HUB||Enviolo 380, 36H
|CRANKSET||FSA / Riese & Muller, 170mm|
|CHAINRING||55T for Gates Belt Drive CDX|
|CHAIN||Gates Belt Drive CDX|
|PINION||22T for Gates Belt Drive|
|SADDLE||Selle Royal New Lookin Male Eco|
|PEDALS||VP R&M Custom|
|SHIFTING SYSTEM||Enviolo grip shift Twist Display Pure, continuous
|SHIFTER||Enviolo grip shift Twist Display Pure, continuous|
|HANDLEBAR||FSA V-Drive, 31.8mm, Aluminum|
|STEM||Riese & Muller - adjustable height & angle|
|BRAKES||Tektro TRP C 2.3 disc brakes|
|FRONT LIGHT||Supernova M99 Mini Pro-25|
|TAIL LIGHT||Supernova M99 integrated|
||Riese & Muller|
||Riese & Muller|
||ABUS Shield X+|
|LOAD4 75 VARIO
|ONE SIZE||4' 11"||6' 5"|
Did you know we ship bikes completely built and ready to ride? Our bikes are shipped Ride Out Of The Box meaning they are professionally tuned and delivered - worry free. Your bike will arrive at your door step with any accessories installed, so you can ride it right out of the box!
READY TO RIDE
Want to learn more about our Ride Out Of The Box shipping? Keep reading here.
Learn more about our return policy here.
Want to know how much shipping will cost? Just tell us where its going!