RIESE & MULLER
Riese & Muller are redefining e-bikes for the city. The Multitinker Touring is designed to go everywhere with you - its collapsible stem and seatpost make it compact and easy to fit in the back of a car for far-flung adventures or onto a subway for inner city public transport, but the rear platform doubles its utility by allowing you to carry passengers or cargo with ease. The small but wide 20" wheels ensure a low centre of gravity for a comfortable ride, even fully loaded. It's super adjustable for an entire family of riders between 4'11" - 6'5" so sharing is easy! And with German precision engineering, this is a bike that's made to last.
Any good e-bike worth its salt has a motor and battery up to the task of hauling goods and people, and Riese & Muller knocks it out of the park with its Bosch systems. Powered by a Bosch PowerTube 625 battery that provides 125km of range on a single charge, the Performance Line CX motor with Smart System provides more torque than other motors, giving 85Nm acceleration at low cadences to make uphill journeys a lot sweeter. It reads your pedal input 1,000 times a second for an extremely accurate and sensitive intuition that boosts you with just the right amount of power exactly when you need it. The Extended Boost feature allows for smooth traction over stone, root, and cobblestone obstacles - even when going uphill. The Smart System motor features a new Tour+/Auto riding mode that automatically toggles the assist level to compensate for headwinds and hills without you needing to adjust any controls mid-ride.
You can keep the display simple with the stock Intuvia 100 with LED Remote, or upgrade to the Kiox 300. The Kiox 300 Smart System uses a colour display and LED Remote to control its countless features, including the ability to navigate, record Strava ride data, and document fitness metrics all via Bluetooth connection to your phone. It also displays necessary bike data on speed, cadence, and battery range. The eBike Flow app auto-updates your e-bike ecosystem for smart, seamless operation and features an eBike Lock to protect your bike when you leave it locked up.
The Shimano Deore 10-S Linkglide drivetrain is an exceptionally durable system designed for years of use with high-torque bikes and e-bikes. Customize the longtail with a selection of passenger platforms, safety bars, and cargo bags to carry up to 140lbs and make this bike exactly what you need. The integrated frame bag lets you keep small sundries close at hand, and an interface to connect a trailer means this can be a full-throttle grocery-getter with two kids in tow. Hungry for adventure? Get the GX Option and take it off-roading. An ABUS rear wheel lock ensures your bike remains yours with solid German engineering and construction.
Combine these with Magura hydraulic disc brakes, super-bright Supernova/Busch & Muller light system, and Selle Royal saddle, and you get the crème de la crème of electric city bikes - the Riese & Muller Multitinker Touring.
- Questions? Book a consultation with one of our E-Bike experts
- We only require a $2000 deposit - Contact us to place your order today
- Click ETA tab for real-time production and delivery dates
- Riese & Muller Multitinker Touring
- Lightweight Aluminum frame with Front Fork Suspension - Provides strength and agility on even the roughest roads, makes carrying the bike easy
- Motor: Quiet & reliable Bosch Performance Line CX provides more torque than other motors, up to 85Nm acceleration at low cadences
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 625Wh internal battery gives you up to 125km of range on a single charge
- Cockpit Display: Intuvia 100 or Kiox 300 with Smart Systems
- Lighting: Super-bright Supernova/Busch & Muller lighting system - German build quality for robust and dependable lighting
- Shimano Deore 10-S LinkGlide: Reliable and extremely durable drivetrain designed specifically for daily use with high-torque bikes
- Magura hydraulic disc brakes offer absolute stopping power in absolutely every weather condition - Keeps precious cargo safe
- Easily adjust bike for riders of different heights with quick-release stem and seatpost
Schwalbe tires are highly puncture-resistant - Made in Germany
- Comfortable ergonomic Selle Royal saddle - Made in Italy
- This product can only be purchased in Canada
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
|FRAME||Aluminum - Pearl White & Black Matte / Petrol & Black Matte / Utility Grey & Black Matte / Utility Grey & Curry Matte|
|BIKE WEIGHT||77.1 lbs|
|WEIGHT CAPACITY||440 lbs|
||Bosch PowerTube 625 - 36V 625Wh|
||Performance Line CX
||Bosch Intuvia 100 / Bosch Kiox 300|
|MAX ASSISTED SPEED||32km/hr as per Canadian regulations|
|COMPUTER MODES||Eco, Tour, Sport, Tour+/Auto, Turbo|
|CHARGING TIME||5.5 hours|
||Suntour Mobie A34 CGO Boost|
|HEADSET||TH No. 9 semi-integrated|
|SEATPOST||JD/Riese & Muller, Aluminum, 34.9 x 430mm|
|SEATCLAMP||TranzX QR 40mm|
|TIRES||Schwalbe Super-Moto X / Schwalbe SmartSam Plus|
Mach1 Trucky30, 20" CNC
|FRONT HUB||Novatec Boost Cargo Disc 32H
|REAR HUB||Novatec Boost, QR, 36H|
|CRANKSET||Riese & Muller, 170mm
|CHAIN||KMC X11 (137x)|
||Shimano Deore 10-S 11-43 Linkglide|
|SADDLE||Selle Royal New Lookin Male Eco|
|PEDALS||VP R&M Custom|
|SHIFTING SYSTEM||Shimano Deore 10-S Linkglide|
|SHIFTER||Shimano Deore 10-S Linkglide|
|HANDLEBAR||Satori Horizon, 31.8mm, 9-degree, B=620mm|
|STEM||Riese & Muller, adjustable height & angle|
|GRIPS||Herrmans Grips Line / Hermans Grips (2x)|
|BRAKES||Magura MT4, hydraulic disc / Magura MT5, hydraulic disc
|FRONT LIGHT||Supernova Mini2 Pro
|TAIL LIGHT||Busch & Muller Toplight 2C LED|
||Riese & Muller|
|ONE SIZE||4' 11"||6' 5"|
Did you know we ship bikes completely built and ready to ride? Our bikes are shipped Ride Out Of The Box meaning they are professionally tuned and delivered - worry free. Your bike will arrive at your door step with any accessories installed, so you can ride it right out of the box!
READY TO RIDE
Want to know how much shipping will cost? Just tell us where its going!