RIESE & MULLER
NEVO 3 GT ROHLOFF - GATES
The Riese & Muller Nevo3 is the e-bike version of a BMW. These bikes are custom-built with German precision and laser-focused attention to detail that leaves absolutely no stone unturned in their quest to build the absolute best e-bike for urban or rural terrain - even single-track dirt trail. Turn heads and go far on the Nevo3 Rohloff.
Any good e-bike worth its salt has a motor and battery up to the task of hauling goods and people, and Riese & Muller knocks it out of the park with its Bosch systems. Powered by your choice of a Bosch PowerTube 500Wh, PowerTube 625Wh, DualBattery 1000Wh or DualBattery 1125Wh that provide up to 125km / 250km of range, the Performance Line CX motor provides more torque than other motors, giving 85Nm acceleration at low cadences to make uphill journeys a lot sweeter. It reads your pedal input 1,000 times a second for an extremely accurate and sensitive intuition that boosts you with just the right amount of power exactly when you need it. The Extended Boost feature allows for smooth traction over stone, root, and cobblestone obstacles - even when going uphill. Choose between the minimalist Intuvia display or the smart full-colour Kiox or Nyon displays for a truly customized riding experience.
The Rohloff Speedhub is trusted worldwide as the absolute best internal hub on the market with 14 speeds that can shift under load and minimal maintenance required, and the Gates belt drive adopts motorcycle technology to give you 30,000km of riding before needing replacement - over three times longer than any chain. A rear carrier allows you to bring whatever you need along for the ride, be it tour panniers or a dry set of clothes for après-ride dinner and drinks with friends, and the included ABUS lock ensures your bike remains yours with solid German engineering and construction.
Combine these with Magura hydraulic disc brakes, a Cane Creek New Thudbuster seatpost, mega-bright Supernova M99 light system, Selle Royal saddle, Schwalbe tires, and the option of a GX spec for off-road adventures, and you get the crème de la crème of electric bikes - the Riese & Muller Nevo3 Rohloff.
- Questions? Book a consultation with one of our E-Bike experts
- We only require a $2000 deposit - Contact us to place your order today
- Click ETA tab for real-time production and delivery dates
- Riese & Muller Nevo3 Rohloff E-Bike
- Lightweight Aluminum frame - Provides strength and agility on even the roughest roads
- Motor: Quiet & reliable Bosch Performance Line CX provides more torque than other motors, up to 85Nm acceleration at low cadences
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh / 625Wh or DualBattery 1000Wh / 1125Wh give you up to 125km / 250km of range on a single charge
- Cockpit Display: Customize your ride with the super-advanced Kiox or Nyon, or minimalist Intuvia, cockpit controls
- Lighting: Incredibly bright Supernova M99 lighting system - Car headlight technology designed specifically for bikes
- Rohloff Speedhub: The best in class worldwide - Massive 526% gear range, extremely low maintenance, extremely long lifetime
- Gates Belt Drive: Lube-free, durable, and winter-friendly with a 30,000km lifetime before needing replacement
- Magura hydraulic disc brakes offer absolute stopping power in absolutely every weather condition
- Cane Creek Thudbuster seatpost absorbs every shock - Turns cobblestones into clouds
- Schwalbe tires are highly puncture-resistant - Made in Germany
- Comfortable ergonomic Selle Royal saddle - Made in Italy
- This product can only be purchased in Canada
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
|NEVO 3 GT ROHLOFF|
|FRAME||Aluminum - Dynamic Red Metallic / Lunar Grey Metallic / Pure White|
|BIKE WEIGHT||63 lbs|
PowerTube 500 Vertical, 36V 500Wh / Bosch PowerTube 625 Vertical, 36V 625Wh / Bosch DualBattery 1000Wh (includes PowerPack 500 Performance & PowerTube 500) / Bosch DualBattery 1125Wh (includes PowerPack 500 Performance & PowerTube 625)
||Performance Line CX (Gen4)|
||Intuvia / Kiox / Nyon|
|MAX ASSISTED SPEED||32km/hr as per Canadian regulations|
|COMPUTER MODES||Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo|
|RANGE ESTIMATE||50-100km (PowerTube 500) / 60-125km (PowerTube 625) / 100-200km (DualBattery 1000) / 125-250km (DualBattery 1125)|
|CHARGING TIME||4.5 hours (PowerTube 500) / 5 hours (PowerTube 625) / 9 hours (DualBattery 1000) / 9.5 hours (DualBattery 1125)|
||Suntour Aion, Air, tapered, 100mm / Suntour XCR32 27.5", Air, tapered, black|
|HEADSET||Acros IntegrationX, block lock|
|SEATPOST||Cane Creek New Thudbuster ST|
|SEATCLAMP||Kalloy SC-201, 40mm|
|TIRES||Schwalbe Super Moto-X / Schwalbe Big Ben Plus / Schwalbe Rock Razor / Schwalbe Smart Sam|
Rodi Tryp35 27.5" / Alex MD30 26"
|FRONT HUB||Novatec Disc 32H|
|REAR HUB||Rohloff Speedhub E14, 14-speed, 36H|
|CRANKSET||FSA / Riese & Muller, 170mm|
|CHAINRING||55T for Gates Belt Drive CDX|
|CHAIN||Gates Belt Drive CDX|
|PINION||19T for Gates Belt Drive CDX|
|SADDLE||Selle Royal New Lookin Moderate Male / Selle Royal Nuvola|
|PEDALS||VP-183 / VP-196 Aluminum / VP-658 oversized spindle|
|SHIFTING SYSTEM||Rohloff E14 electronic shifter|
|SHIFTER||Rohloff E14 electronic shifter|
|HANDLEBAR||Humpert ergotec Ergo XXL, 31.8mm / Satori R&M Custom, 25.4mm, Aluminum|
|STEM||Humpert ergotec Barracuda Evo, 90mm, 20 degrees / Satori R&M Custom, cable integration, adjustable angle, Aluminum|
|GRIPS||Ergon GP-1 / Ergon GP3-L|
|BRAKES||Magura MT4 hydraulic disc brakes / Magura MT5 hydraulic disc brakes|
|FRONT LIGHT||Supernova M99 Mini-Pro 25|
|TAIL LIGHT||Supernova M99 integrated|
|MUDGUARDS||SKS A69R / SKS A65R|
||Riese & Muller MIK|
||Ursus R78 King 2|
|NEVO 3 GT ROHLOFF||FROM||TO|
|43 CM||5' 1"||5' 7"|
|47 CM||5' 5"||5' 11"|
|51 CM||5' 7"||6' 1"|
|56 CM||5' 11"||6' 5"|
Did you know we ship bikes completely built and ready to ride? Our bikes are shipped Ride Out Of The Box meaning they are professionally tuned and delivered - worry free. Your bike will arrive at your door step with any accessories installed, so you can ride it right out of the box!
READY TO RIDE
Want to learn more about our Ride Out Of The Box shipping? Keep reading here.
Learn more about our return policy here.
Want to know how much shipping will cost? Just tell us where its going!