RIESE & MULLER
PACKSTER 70 AUTOMATIC - GATES
The Riese & Muller Packster 70 Automatic is the bike version of a Range Rover. It hits the sweet spot of being extremely maneuverable (thanks to its tight turning radius and low centre of gravity) while also amazing at hauling kids or cargo (up to 3 kids or 350 litres, respectively). These bikes are custom-built with German precision and laser-focused attention to detail that leaves absolutely no stone unturned in their quest to build the absolute best cargo bike for every terrain - even the roughest single-track dirt trail. Your family will travel in luxury, safety, and ultimate comfort with the Packster 70 e-cargo bike.
Any good e-bike worth its salt has a motor and battery up to the task of hauling goods and people, and Riese & Muller knocks it out of the park with its Bosch systems. Powered by a Bosch PowerTube 625Wh / DualBattery 1250Wh that provide up to 125km / 250km of range, the Cargo Line Cruise motor is designed specifically for use with cargo bikes, providing 85Nm to make uphill journeys under load way easier. It reads your pedal input 1,000 times a second for an extremely accurate and sensitive intuitive ride. With up to 400% energy support to your commute, you never have to fear steep climbs with heavy cargo loads again. Choose between the minimalist Intuvia or the smart full-colour Nyon display control for a truly customized riding experience.
The Enviolo automatiq hub has stepless shifting technology to change gears automatically under load without any resistance and is designed specifically to work with the high torque of an e-bike, and the Automatic feature can shift gears automatically to keep you riding at the same cadence no matter the topography. The Gates belt drive adopts motorcycle technology to give you 30,000km of riding before needing replacement - over three times longer than any chain. Customize your cargo bike with a wide selection of weather protection and child carriers to make this bike exactly what you need. The included ABUS lock ensures your bike remains yours with solid German engineering and construction.
Combine these with Tektro disc brakes, super-bright Supernova/Busch & Muller light system, Selle Royal saddle, Schwalbe tires, and a Suntour front suspension fork for off-road adventures, and you get the crème de la crème of electric cargo bikes - the Riese & Muller Packster 70 Automatic.
- Questions? Book a consultation with one of our Cargo Bike experts
- We only require a $2000 deposit - Contact us to place your order today
- Click ETA tab for real-time production and delivery dates
- Riese & Muller Packster 70 Automatic E-Cargo Bike
- Build the bike you need - Add up to three kid seats and the box canopy that suits your lifestyle, family, and/or business needs
- Lightweight Aluminum frame with Front Fork Suspension - Provides strength and agility on even the roughest off-road trails
- Motor: Quiet & reliable Bosch Cargo Line Cruise is specifically designed for cargo bikes, providing up to 85Nm acceleration
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 625Wh / DualBattery 1250Wh gives you 125km / 250km of range on a single charge
- Cockpit Display: Customize your ride with the smart full-colour advanced Nyon or minimalist Intuvia cockpit controls
- Lighting: Super-bright Supernova/Busch & Muller combo lighting system - German quality construction
- Enviolo Automatiq Shifter: Lets you maintain the same cadence over varying terrain without changing a thing - Excellent in busy cities with lots of traffic
- Enviolo Internal Gear Hub: Stepless shifting technology to change gears under load without any resistance - Designed specifically to work with high torque of e-bikes
- Gates Belt Drive: Lube-free, durable, and winter-friendly with a 30,000km lifetime before needing replacement
- Fully adjustable stem and seatpost - Swap quickly between riders of different heights, perfect for shared family use
- Schwalbe tires are highly puncture-resistant - Made in Germany
- Comfortable ergonomic Selle Royal saddle - Made in Italy
- This product can only be purchased in Canada
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
|PACKSTER 70 AUTOMATIC|
|FRAME||Aluminum - Chili Matte / Urban Grey Matte / White|
|BIKE WEIGHT||92.6 lbs (higher with accessories)|
|WEIGHT CAPACITY||250 kg / 550 lbs|
||Bosch PowerTube 625 Vertical - 36V 625Wh / Bosch DualBattery 1250 (2 x PowerTube 625) - 36V 1250Wh|
||Cargo Line Cruise (Gen4)
||Bosch Intuvia / Bosch Nyon
|MAX ASSISTED SPEED||32km/hr as per Canadian regulations|
|COMPUTER MODES||Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo|
|RANGE ESTIMATE||60-125km (Powertube 625) / 125-250km (DualBattery 1250)|
|CHARGING TIME||5 hours (Powertube 625) / 10 hours (DualBattery 1250)|
||Suntour Mobie 34 CGO Boost, 20", 80mm|
|REAR SHOCK||X-Fusion Glyde|
|HEADSET||Acros IntegrationX, block lock / Cane Creek ViscoSet R&M Special|
|SEATPOST||Satori Trident / Satori Elegance-LT OV 34.9 x 405mm
|SEATCLAMP||TranzX QR, 40mm, QR|
|TIRES||Schwalbe Big Ben Plus / Schwalbe Super Moto-X / Schwalbe Smart Sam / Schwalbe Smart Sam Plus|
|RIMS||Mach1 Trucky30 20" CNC / Mach1 Trucky30 26" CNC|
|FRONT HUB||Novatec Boost Cargo Disc 32H|
|REAR HUB||Enviolo 380, 36H
|CRANKSET||FSA / Riese & Muller, 170mm|
|CHAINRING||55T for Gates Belt Drive CDX
|CHAINGUARD||Riemenschutzring / Belt Guard|
|CHAIN||Gates Belt Drive CDX
|PINION||24T for Gates Belt Drive CDX
|SADDLE||Selle Royal New Lookin Evo R&M / Selle Royal New Lookin Female Evo R&M|
|PEDALS||VP R&M Custom|
|SHIFTING SYSTEM||Enviolo Automatiq
|HANDLEBAR||Satori Horizon, 31.8mm, 9-degrees, B=620mm / Satori Noirette Plus, 31.8mm, Alu
|STEM||Satori - 60mm, +/- 17 degrees|
|BRAKES||Tektro Auriga Comp HD-500 hydraulic disc brakes / Tektro TRP C 2.3 disc brakes
|FRONT LIGHT||Supernova Mini 2 / Supernova M99 Mini-Pro 25
|TAIL LIGHT||Busch & Muller Toplight 2C LED / Supernova M99 integrated
||Riese & Muller, MIK / Riese & Muller|
||Riese & Muller|
|PACKSTER 70 AUTOMATIC||FROM||TO|
|ONE SIZE||4' 11"||6' 5"|
Did you know we ship bikes completely built and ready to ride? Our bikes are shipped Ride Out Of The Box meaning they are professionally tuned and delivered - worry free. Your bike will arrive at your door step with any accessories installed, so you can ride it right out of the box!
READY TO RIDE
Want to learn more about our Ride Out Of The Box shipping? Keep reading here.
Learn more about our return policy here.
Want to know how much shipping will cost? Just tell us where its going!