RIESE & MULLER
PACKSTER 70 FAMILY
The Riese & Muller Packster 70 Family is the bike version of a Range Rover. It hits the sweet spot of being extremely maneuverable (thanks to its tight turning radius and low centre of gravity) while also amazing at hauling kids or cargo (up to 3 kids or 350 litres, respectively). These bikes are custom-built with German precision and laser-focused attention to detail that leaves absolutely no stone unturned in their quest to build the absolute best cargo bike for every terrain - even the roughest single-track dirt trail. Your family will travel in luxury, safety, and ultimate comfort with the Packster 70 e-cargo bike.
So what makes the Packster Family different than the other Packster models? It comes in one spec, set up for a family with one or two children. A double child seat and child cover keep your kids dry, warm and comfortable no matter the weather, and the single 500Wh battery gives you up to 100km of range on a single charge.
Any good e-bike worth its salt has a motor and battery up to the task of hauling goods and people, and Riese & Muller knocks it out of the park with its Bosch systems. Powered by a Bosch PowerTube 500Wh battery that provides up to 100km of range, the Cargo Line Cruise motor is designed specifically for use with cargo bikes, providing 85Nm to make uphill journeys under load way easier. It reads your pedal input 1,000 times a second for an extremely accurate and sensitive intuitive ride. With up to 400% energy support to your commute, you never have to fear steep climbs with heavy cargo loads again. The Purion display is a minimalistic control panel that shows your speed, battery life, and distance travelled on a backlit non-glare display. Change between assistance modes while keeping your hand on the grip with simple thumb +/- buttons.
The Shimano XT 10-speed cassette offers reliable, exact trigger shifting and the 1x drivetrain system keeps things lean and simple for reduced maintenance costs. The included ABUS lock ensures your bike remains yours with solid German engineering and construction.
Combine these with Tektro disc brakes, super-bright Supernova/Busch & Muller light system, Selle Royal saddle, Schwalbe tires, and a Suntour front suspension fork for off-road adventures, and you get the crème de la crème of electric cargo bikes - the Riese & Muller Packster 70 Family.
- Questions? Book a consultation with one of our Cargo Bike experts
- We only require a $2000 deposit - Contact us to place your order today
- Click ETA tab for real-time production and delivery dates
- Riese & Muller Packster 70 Family E-Cargo Bike
- Lightweight Aluminum frame with Front Fork Suspension - Provides strength and agility on even the roughest off-road trails
- Motor: Quiet & reliable Bosch Cargo Line Cruise is specifically designed for cargo bikes, providing up to 85Nm acceleration
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh gives you 100km of range on a single charge
- Cockpit Display: Minimalist Purion cockpit controls
- Lighting: Super-bright Supernova/Busch & Muller lighting system is German-made for ultimate functionality
- Drivetrain: Shimano XT 10-speed drivetrain offers reliable, exact trigger shifting and the 1x drivetrain system keeps things lean and simple for reduced maintenance costs
- Fully adjustable stem and seatpost - Swap quickly between riders of different heights, perfect for shared family use
- Schwalbe tires are highly puncture-resistant - Made in Germany
- Comfortable ergonomic Selle Royal saddle - Made in Italy
- This product can only be purchased in Canada
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
|PACKSTER 70 FAMILY|
|FRAME||Aluminum - Chili Matte / Urban Grey Matte / White|
|BIKE WEIGHT||90.2 lbs (higher with accessories)|
|WEIGHT CAPACITY||250 kg / 550 lbs|
Bosch Powertube 500 Vertical - 36V 500Wh
||Cargo Line Cruise (Gen4)
|MAX ASSISTED SPEED||32km/hr as per Canadian regulations|
|COMPUTER MODES||Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo|
|RANGE ESTIMATE||50-100km (Powertube 500)|
|CHARGING TIME||4.5 hours (Powertube 500)|
||Suntour Mobie 34 CGO Boost, 20", 80mm|
|REAR SHOCK||X-Fusion Glyde|
|HEADSET||Acros IntegrationX, block lock; Cane Creek ViscoSet R&M Special|
|SEATCLAMP||TranzX QR, 40mm|
|TIRES||Schwalbe Big Ben Plus / Schwalbe Super Moto-X|
Mach1Trucky30 20" CNC / Mach1 Trucky30 26" CNC
|FRONT HUB||Novatec Boost Cargo Disc 32H|
|REAR HUB||Shimano XT Disc 36H
|CRANKSET||FSA / Riese & Muller, 170mm|
|CHAIN||KMC X11 (119x)
|CASSETTE||Shimano XT 10-speed, 11-43 Linkglide
|SADDLE||Selle Royal New Lookin Female Evo R&M|
|PEDALS||VP R&M Custom
|SHIFTING SYSTEM||Shimano Deore 10-speed Linkglide
|SHIFTER||Shimano Deore 10-speed Linkglide|
|HANDLEBAR||Satori NoirettePlus, 31.8mm, Aluminum
|STEM||Satori, 60mm, +/- 17 degrees|
|BRAKES||Tektro Auriga Comp HD-500 hydraulic disc brakes
|FRONT LIGHT||Supernova Mini 2
|TAIL LIGHT||Busch & Muller Toplight 2C LED
||Riese & Muller, MIK|
||Riese & Muller|
||ABUS Shield rear wheel lock|
|PACKSTER 70 FAMILY||FROM||TO|
|ONE SIZE||4' 11"||6' 5"|
Did you know we ship bikes completely built and ready to ride? Our bikes are shipped Ride Out Of The Box meaning they are professionally tuned and delivered - worry free. Your bike will arrive at your door step with any accessories installed, so you can ride it right out of the box!
READY TO RIDE
Want to learn more about our Ride Out Of The Box shipping? Keep reading here.
Learn more about our return policy here.
Want to know how much shipping will cost? Just tell us where its going!