RIESE & MULLER
The Riese & Muller Roadster Touring is an e-bike truly designed for cities. Unlike a lot of e-bikes on the market that are bulky and heavy and look more like a tank than a bicycle, the Riese & Muller Roadster frame is nimble and swift to get you from A to B quickly looking the part of a suave urbanite rather than a James Bond villain - while still getting you and your groceries home with ease.
Any good e-bike worth its salt has a motor and battery up to the task of hauling goods and people, and Riese & Muller knocks it out of the park with its Bosch systems. Powered by your choice of a PowerTube 500Wh or PowerTube 625Wh battery that provides up to 100km / 125km of range on a single charge, the Performance Line CX motor provides more torque than other motors, giving 85Nm acceleration at low cadences to make uphill journeys a lot sweeter. It reads your pedal input 1,000 times a second for an extremely accurate and sensitive intuition that boosts you with just the right amount of power exactly when you need it. The Extended Boost feature allows for smooth traction over stone, root, and cobblestone obstacles - even when going uphill. Choose between the minimalist Purion display, the smart full-colour Nyon, or the no-holds-barred Smartphone Hub control for a truly customized riding experience.
The Shimano Deore XT Shadow+ 11-speed cassette offers reliable, exact trigger shifting and the 1x drivetrain system keeps things lean and simple for reduced maintenance costs. Optional front and rear carriers allow you to bring whatever you need along for the ride, be it tour panniers or a dry set of clothes for après-ride dinner and drinks with friends, and an ABUS lock ensures your bike remains yours with solid German engineering and construction.
Combine these with Magura hydraulic disc brakes, an optional suspension seatpost, super-bright Supernova/Busch & Muller light system, Selle Royal saddle, Schwalbe tires, and a Suntour front fork suspension system for off-road adventures, and you get the crème de la crème of electric city bikes - the Riese & Muller Roadster Touring.
- Questions? Book a consultation with one of our E-Bike experts
- We only require a $2000 deposit - Contact us to place your order today
- Click ETA tab for real-time production and delivery dates
- Riese & Muller Roadster Touring City E-Bike
- Lightweight Aluminum frame with Front Suspension - Provides strength and agility on even the roughest roads
- Motor: Quiet & reliable Bosch Performance Line CX provides more torque than other motors, up to 85Nm acceleration at low cadences
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh / 625Wh battery gives you up to 100km / 125km of range on a single charge
- Cockpit Display: Customize your ride with the super-advanced Smartphone Hub, intuitive Nyon, or minimalist Purion cockpit controls
- Lighting: Super-bright Supernova or Busch & Muller lighting system - German-made for ultimate functionality
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore XT Shadow+ 11-speed cassette offers reliable, exact trigger shifting and the 1x drivetrain system keeps things lean and simple for reduced maintenance costs
- Magura hydraulic disc brakes offer absolute stopping power in absolutely every weather condition
- Optional comfort kit includes swingback handlebars, Ergon grips and suspension seatpost for comfortable commutes no matter the terrain
- Schwalbe tires are highly puncture-resistant - Made in Germany
- Comfortable ergonomic Selle Royal saddle - Made in Italy
- This product can only be purchased in Canada
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
|FRAME||Aluminum - Black Matte / Grey Matte|
|BIKE WEIGHT||22.5 / 49.6 Ibs|
|WEIGHT CAPACITY||140 kg|
||Bosch PowerTube 500 Vertical - 36V 500Wh / Bosch PowerTube 625 Vertical - 36V 625Wh|
||Performance Line CX (Gen4)|
||Bosch Purion / Bosch Nyon / Bosch SmartphoneHub|
|MAX ASSISTED SPEED||32km/hr as per Canadian regulations|
|COMPUTER MODES||Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo|
|RANGE ESTIMATE||50-100km (PowerTube 500) / 60-125km (PowerTube 625)|
|CHARGING TIME||4.5 hours (PowerTube 500) / 5 hours (PowerTube 625)|
||Suntour NCX 28", tapered|
|HEADSET||Acros IntegrationX, block lock|
|SEATPOST||Satori Trident / Satori Elegance-LT OV|
|SEATCLAMP||Kalloy SC-201, 40.0 mm|
|FRONT HUB||Novatec Disc 32H|
|REAR HUB||Shimano Deore Disc, 36H|
|CRANKSET||FSA/Riese & Müller, 170 mm|
|CHAIN||KMC X11 ( 121x )|
|CASSETTE||Shimano SLX 11-speed, 11-46|
|SHIFTING SYSTEM||Shimano Deore XT Shadow+, 11-speed|
|SHIFTER||Shimano SLX, 11-speed|
Satori NoirettePlus, 31,8 mm, Aluminum
|GRIPS||Ergon GA20 black / Ergon ergonomic|
|BRAKES||Magura MT4 hydraulic disc brake|
|FRONT LIGHT||Supernova Mini 2|
|TAIL LIGHT||Busch & Müller XelTec LED / Busch & Müller Toplight 2C LED|
||Riese & Müller / Riese & Müller, Racktime|
||Pletscher Comp 40 Flex|
|51 CM||5' 5"||5' 11"|
|56 CM||5' 9"||6' 3"|
|61 CM||5' 11"||6' 7"|
Did you know we ship bikes completely built and ready to ride? Our bikes are shipped Ride Out Of The Box meaning they are professionally tuned and delivered - worry free. Your bike will arrive at your door step with any accessories installed, so you can ride it right out of the box!
READY TO RIDE
Want to learn more about our Ride Out Of The Box shipping? Keep reading here.
Learn more about our return policy here.
Want to know how much shipping will cost? Just tell us where its going!