RIESE & MULLER
SUPERDELITE GT VARIO
The Riese & Muller Superdelite GT Vario is equipped to handle absolutely any on- or off-road bikepacking adventure with its slew of customization options and sporty geometry.
Any good e-bike worth its salt has a motor and battery up to the task of hauling goods and people, and Riese & Muller knocks it out of the park with its Bosch systems. Powered by two internal Bosch batteries for a combined power output of 1125Wh providing up to 250km of range on a single charge, the Performance Line CX motor provides more torque than other motors, giving 85Nm acceleration at low cadences to make uphill journeys a lot sweeter. It reads your pedal input 1,000 times a second for an extremely accurate and sensitive intuition that boosts you with just the right amount of power exactly when you need it. The Extended Boost feature allows for smooth traction over stone, root, and cobblestone obstacles - even when going uphill. Choose between the minimalist Intuvia display, the smart full-colour Kiox or Nyon displays, or the no-holds-barred Smartphone Hub control for a truly customized riding experience.
The Enviolo 380 hub has stepless shifting technology to change gears under load without any resistance and is designed specifically to work with the high torque of an e-bike, and the Gates belt drive adopts motorcycle technology to give you 30,000km of riding before needing replacement - over three times longer than any chain. The SunTour suspension forks (or optional upgrade to Fox Float system with up to 150mm of travel) give you all the rebound power you’ll ever need. A short-length chainstay means you recover faster from big drops to return strong (and in one piece) to the business of trailblazing.
An optional front carrier allows you to bring whatever you need along for the ride, and an ABUS lock ensures your bike remains yours with solid German engineering and construction.
Combine these with Magura hydraulic disc brakes, an optional Dropper X-Fusion seatpost or GX off-road spec, mega-bright Supernova light system, Selle Royal saddle, and Schwalbe tires, and you get the crème de la crème of electric mountain bikes - the Riese & Muller Superdelite GT Vario.
- Questions? Book a consultation with one of our E-Bike experts
- We only require a $2000 deposit - Contact us to place your order today
- Click ETA tab for real-time production and delivery dates
- Riese & Muller Superdelite GT Vario
- Lightweight Aluminum frame with SunTour or Fox Float Suspension - Provides strength and agility on even the roughest trails
- Motor: Quiet & reliable Bosch Performance Line CX provides more torque than other motors, up to 85Nm acceleration at low cadences
- Battery: Internal Bosch DualBattery 1125Wh gives you up to 250km of range on a single charge
- Cockpit Display: Customize your ride with the minimalist Intuvia, advanced Kiox or Nyon, or intuitive SmartphoneHub cockpit controls
- Lighting: Incredibly bright Supernova M99 lighting system - Car headlight technology designed specifically for bikes
- Enviolo 380 Internal Gear Hub: Provides stepless shifting technology to change gears under load without any resistance
- Gates Belt Drive: Lube-free, durable, and winter-friendly with a 30,000km lifetime before needing replacement
- Suntour full suspension with option to upgrade to Fox Float system - Only the best rebound on even the toughest trails
- Magura hydraulic disc brakes offer absolute stopping power in absolutely every weather condition
Schwalbe tires are highly puncture-resistant - Made in Germany
- Comfortable ergonomic Selle Royal saddle - Made in Italy
- This product can only be purchased in Canada
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
|SUPERDELITE GT VARIO
|FRAME||Aluminum - Tundra Grey Matte / Warm Silver Matte|
|BIKE WEIGHT||71.4 lbs|
||Bosch DualBattery 1125 (includes PowerTube 500 - 36V 500Wh and Bosch PoweTube 625 - 36V 625Wh)|
||Performance Line CX (Gen4)|
||Intuvia / Kiox / Nyon / Smartphone Hub|
|MAX ASSISTED SPEED||32km/hr as per Canadian regulations|
|COMPUTER MODES||Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo|
|RANGE ESTIMATE||125-250km (DualBattery 1125)|
|CHARGING TIME||9.5 hours (DualBattery 1125)|
||Suntour Aion, Air, tapered 100mm / Suntour Aion, Air, tapered 140mm / Fox Float 34 Performance, Air, 100mm Boost / Fox Float 34 Performance, Air, 140mm Boost|
|REAR SHOCK||Suntour RS-19 190x40 / Suntour RS-19 210x50 / Fox Float DPS Performance 190x40 / Fox Float DPS Performance 210x50|
|HEADSET||Acros IntegrationX, block lock|
|SEATPOST||Satori Trident / Dropper Post X-Fusion Manic 100|
|TIRES||Schwalbe Super Moto-X / Schwalbe Johnny Watts|
Rodi Tryp35 27.5"
|FRONT HUB||Novatec Disc 32H / Novatec Boost QR 32H|
|REAR HUB||Enviolo 380 36H
|CRANKSET||FSA / Riese & Muller, 170mm|
|CHAINRING||55T for Gates Belt Drive CDX
|CHAIN||Gates Belt Drive CDX|
|PINION||24T for Gates Belt Drive CDX|
|SADDLE||Selle Royal New Lookin Moderate Male / Ergon SMC4-L Sport Gel|
|PEDALS||VP-183 / VP-538|
|SHIFTING SYSTEM||Enviolo grip shift, continuous
|SHIFTER||Enviolo grip shifter, continuous
|HANDLEBAR||Humpert ergotec Ergo XXL, 31.8mm / Satori R&M Custom, 25.4mm Aluminum|
|STEM||Humpert ergotec Barracuda Evo, 90mm, 20 degrees / Satori R&M Custom, cable integration, adjustable angle, Aluminim|
|GRIPS||Ergon GP-1 / Ergon GP3-L|
|BRAKES||Magura MT4 hydraulic disc brakes / Magura MT5 hydraulic disc brakes / Magura CMe ABS hydraulic disc brakes|
|FRONT LIGHT||Supernova M99 Mini Pro-25|
|TAIL LIGHT||Supernova M99, integrated|
|MUDGUARDS||SKS A65R / SKS A69R|
||Riese & Muller|
||Pletscher Comp 40 Flex|
|PUMP||Beto air suspension fork pump|
||ABUS Bordo 6000, 90cm|
|SUPERDELITE GT VARIO
|47 CM||5' 3"||5' 9"|
|51 CM||5' 7"||6' 1"|
|56 CM||5' 11"||6' 7"|
Did you know we ship bikes completely built and ready to ride? Our bikes are shipped Ride Out Of The Box meaning they are professionally tuned and delivered - worry free. Your bike will arrive at your door step with any accessories installed, so you can ride it right out of the box!
READY TO RIDE
Want to learn more about our Ride Out Of The Box shipping? Keep reading here.
Learn more about our return policy here.
Want to know how much shipping will cost? Just tell us where its going!