RIESE & MULLER
SUPERDELITE MOUNTAIN TOURING
The Riese & Muller Superdelite Mountain Touring is equipped to handle absolutely any off-road bikepacking adventure with its slew of customization options and sporty geometry.
Any good e-bike worth its salt has a motor and battery up to the task of hauling goods and people, and Riese & Muller knocks it out of the park with its Bosch systems. Powered by two internal Bosch batteries for a combined power output of 1125Wh providing up to 250km of range on a single charge, the Performance Line CX motor provides more torque than other motors, giving 85Nm acceleration at low cadences to make uphill journeys a lot sweeter. It reads your pedal input 1,000 times a second for an extremely accurate and sensitive intuition that boosts you with just the right amount of power exactly when you need it. The Extended Boost feature allows for smooth traction over stone, root, and cobblestone obstacles - even when going uphill. Choose between the smart full-colour Kiox or Nyon displays for a truly customized riding experience.
The Shimano Deore XT Shadow+ 11-speed cassette offers reliable, exact trigger shifting and the 1x drivetrain system keeps things lean and simple for reduced maintenance costs. The Fox Float suspension forks with up to 150mm of travel give you all the rebound power you’ll ever need. A short-length chainstay means you recover faster from big drops to return strong (and in one piece) to the business of trailblazing.
An optional front and/or rear carrier allows you to bring whatever you need along for the ride, be it tour panniers or a dry set of clothes for après-ride dinner and drinks with friends, and an ABUS lock ensures your bike remains yours with solid German engineering and construction.
Combine these with Magura hydraulic disc brakes, a Dropper X-Fusion seatpost, mega-bright Supernova light system, Selle Royal saddle, and Schwalbe tires, and you get the crème de la crème of electric mountain bikes - the Riese & Muller Superdelite Mountain Rohloff.
- Questions? Book a consultation with one of our E-Bike experts
- We only require a $2000 deposit - Contact us to place your order today
- Click ETA tab for real-time production and delivery dates
- Riese & Muller Superdelite Mountain Touring
- Lightweight Aluminum frame with Fox Float Front Suspension - Provides strength and agility on even the roughest roads
- Motor: Quiet & reliable Bosch Performance Line CX provides more torque than other motors, up to 85Nm acceleration at low cadences
- Battery: Bosch DualBattery 1125Wh gives you up to 250km of range on a single charge
- Cockpit Display: Customize your ride with the super-advanced Kiox or Nyon cockpit controls
- Lighting: Incredibly bright Supernova M99 lighting system - Car headlight technology designed specifically for bikes
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore XT Shadow+ 11-speed drivetrain offers reliable, exact trigger shifting and the 1x drivetrain system keeps things lean and simple for reduced maintenance costs
- Magura hydraulic disc brakes offer absolute stopping power in absolutely every weather condition
Schwalbe tires are highly puncture-resistant - Made in Germany
- Comfortable ergonomic Selle Royal saddle - Made in Italy
- This product can only be purchased in Canada
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
|SUPERDELITE MOUNTAIN TOURING|
|FRAME||Aluminum - Tundra Grey Matte / Warm Silver Matte|
|BIKE WEIGHT||27.9 kg / 62 Ibs|
|WEIGHT CAPACITY||140 kg
Bosch DualBattery 1125 (includes PowerTube 500 - 36V 500Wh and Bosch PoweTube 625 - 36V 625Wh)
||Performance Line CX (Gen4)|
||Bosch Kiox / Bosch Nyon|
|MAX ASSISTED SPEED||32km/hr as per Canadian regulations|
|COMPUTER MODES||Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo|
125-250km (DualBattery 1125)
9.5 hours (DualBattery 1125)
Fox Float 36 Performance, Air, 150mm, Boost
Fox Float DPS Performance 210x50
|HEADSET||Acros IntegrationX, block lock|
|SEATPOST||Dropper Post X-Fusion Manic 100|
|TIRES||Schwalbe Nobby Nic|
Novatec Boost, QR, 32H
Novatec Boost, QR, 36H
|CRANKSET||FSA/Riese & Müller, 170 mm|
KMC X11 ( 125x )
|CASSETTE||Sunrace 11-speed, 11-50|
|SADDLE||Ergon SMC4-L Sport Gel|
|PEDALS||VP-531 Flat Pedal, Aluminum|
Shimano Deore XT Shadow+, 11-speed
|SHIFTER||Shimano SLX, 11-speed|
|HANDLEBAR||FSA Afterburner, 31,8 mm|
|STEM||FSA Afterburner, 6°, 60mm|
|GRIPS||Ergon GA20 black|
|BRAKES||Magura MT4 hydraulic disc brakes / Magura MT5 hydraulic disc brakes|
|FRONT LIGHT||Supernova M99 Mini Pro-25|
|TAIL LIGHT||Supernova E3 E-Bike; Supernova E3 E-Bike Tail Light 2 / Supernova E3 E-Bike Tail Light 2|
Riese & Müller*
||Abus Bordo 6000, 90cm, black|
||Beto Air Suspension For Pump|
|SUPERDELITE MOUNTAIN TOURING||FROM||TO|
|47 CM||5' 3"||5' 9"|
|51 CM||5' 7"||6' 1"|
|56 CM||5' 11"||6' 7"|
Did you know we ship bikes completely built and ready to ride? Our bikes are shipped Ride Out Of The Box meaning they are professionally tuned and delivered - worry free. Your bike will arrive at your door step with any accessories installed, so you can ride it right out of the box!
READY TO RIDE
Want to learn more about our Ride Out Of The Box shipping? Keep reading here.
Learn more about our return policy here.
Want to know how much shipping will cost? Just tell us where its going!