RIESE & MULLER
TINKER2 VARIO - GATES
Riese & Muller are redefining e-bikes for the city. The Tinker2 Vario is designed to go everywhere with you - its collapsible stem and seatpost make it compact and easy to fit in the back of a car for far-flung adventures or onto a subway for inner city public transport. An unlike other urban e-bikes, it's light enough to carry up a staircase for even more mobility. It's also super adjustable for an entire family of riders between 4'11" - 6'5" so sharing is easy! And with German precision engineering, this is a bike made to last.
Any good e-bike worth its salt has a motor and battery up to the task of hauling goods and people, and Riese & Muller knocks it out of the park with its Bosch systems. Powered by a Bosch PowerPack 525 battery that provides just over 100km of range on a single charge, the Performance Line motor with Smart System is designed for the ultimate riding experience. The near-silent motor is attuned to your riding style, reading your pedal input 1,000 times a second for an extremely accurate and sensitive intuition that boosts you with just the right amount of power exactly when you need it - up to 75 Nm of torque, to be exact. The Smart System motor features a new Tour+ Auto riding mode that automatically toggles the assist level to compensate for headwinds and hills without you needing to adjust any controls mid-ride.
You can keep the display simple with the stock Intuvia 100 with LED Remote, or upgrade to the Kiox 300. The Kiox 300 Smart System uses a colour display and LED Remote to control its countless features, including the ability to navigate, record Strava ride data, and document fitness metrics all via Bluetooth connection to your phone. It also displays necessary bike data on speed, cadence, and battery range. The eBike Flow app auto-updates your e-bike ecosystem for smart, seamless operation and features an eBike Lock to protect your bike when you leave it locked up.
The Enviolo 380 hub has stepless shifting technology to change gears under load without any resistance and is designed specifically to work with the high torque of an e-bike, and the Gates belt drive adopts motorcycle technology to give you 30,000km of riding before needing replacement - over three times longer than any chain. The wide Schwalbe Big Ben Plus tires combine with Spinner Grind OS front fork suspension to absorb bumps in the road, and the optional By.Schulz G.2 ST seatpost turns cobblestones into clouds for a comfortable commute. An optional rear cargo box allows you to bring 18L of groceries or supplies along for the ride, and an ABUS lock ensures your bike remains yours with solid German engineering and construction.
Combine these with Tektro disc brakes, super-bright Busch & Muller light system, and Selle Royal saddle, and you get the crème de la crème of electric city bikes - the Riese & Muller Tinker2 Vario.
- Questions? Book a consultation with one of our E-Bike experts
- We only require a $2000 deposit - Contact us to place your order today
- Click ETA tab for real-time production and delivery dates
- Riese & Muller Tinker2 Vario
- Lightweight Aluminum frame with Front Fork Suspension - Provides strength and agility on even the roughest roads, makes carrying the bike easy
- Bosch Smart System: Updates via your phone's Bluetooth to reduce bike repair shop visits and save you money
- Motor: Quiet & reliable Bosch Performance Line provides more torque than other motors, up to 75Nm acceleration at low cadences
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 525Wh battery gives you over 100km of range on a single charge
- Cockpit Display: Kiox 300 Smart System
- Lighting: Super-bright Busch & Muller lighting system - German build quality for robust and dependable lighting
- Enviolo 380 Internal Gear Hub: Stepless shifting technology changes gears under load without any resistance
- Gates Belt Drive: Lube-free, durable, and winter-friendly with a 30,000km lifetime before needing replacement
- Tektro disc brakes offer absolute stopping power in absolutely every weather condition
- Easily adjust bike for riders of different heights with quick-release stem and seatpost
Schwalbe tires are highly puncture-resistant - Made in Germany
- Comfortable ergonomic Selle Royal saddle - Made in Italy
- Optional By.Schulz seatpost with 5 different support springs to customize your comfort off-road
- This product can only be purchased in Canada
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
|FRAME||Aluminum - Black Matte / Crystal White|
|BIKE WEIGHT||55 lbs|
||Bosch PowerPack 500 Performance - 36V 500Wh|
||Active Line Plus
||Bosch Intuvia 100 / Kiox 300|
|MAX ASSISTED SPEED||32km/hr as per Canadian regulations|
|COMPUTER MODES||Eco, Tour, Sport, Auto, Turbo|
|CHARGING TIME||4.5 hours|
||Spinner Grind OS|
|HEADSET||TH No. 9 semi-integrated|
|SEATPOST||JD/Riese & Muller, Aluminum, 34.9 x 430mm / By.Schulz G.2 ST|
|SEATCLAMP||TranzX QR 40mm|
|TIRES||Schwalbe Big Ben Plus|
Mach1 650, 20"
|FRONT HUB||Shimano Deore Disc 32H|
|REAR HUB||Enviolo 380 36H|
|CRANKSET||FSA CK-601 170mm|
|CHAINRING||55T for Gates Belt Drive CDX|
|CHAIN||Gates Belt Drive CDX|
|PINION||22T for Gates Belt Drive CDX|
|SADDLE||Selle Royal Essenza Eco Male|
|PEDALS||VP R&M Custom|
|SHIFTING SYSTEM||Enviolo grip shift Twist Display Pure, continuous|
|SHIFTER||Enviolo grip shift Twist Display Pure, continuous|
|HANDLEBAR||Satori Horizon, 31.8mm, 9-degree, B=620mm|
|STEM||Riese & Muller, adjustable height & angle|
|BRAKES||Tektro Auriga Comp HD-500 disc brakes|
|FRONT LIGHT||Busch & Muller Lumotec IQ-XS
|TAIL LIGHT||Busch & Muller Toplight 2C LED|
||Riese & Muller, Racktime|
|ONE SIZE||4' 11"||6' 5"|
Did you know we ship bikes completely built and ready to ride? Our bikes are shipped Ride Out Of The Box meaning they are professionally tuned and delivered - worry free. Your bike will arrive at your door step with any accessories installed, so you can ride it right out of the box!
READY TO RIDE
Want to know how much shipping will cost? Just tell us where its going!