RIESE & MULLER
TRANSPORTER2 85 VARIO - GATES
The Riese & Muller Transporter2 85 is designed for individuals and businesses with a lot of stuff to haul from A to B. It's custom-built with German precision and laser-focused attention to detail that leaves absolutely no stone unturned in their quest to build the best cargo bike for every terrain - even the roughest city roads.
Any good e-bike worth its salt has a motor and battery up to the task of hauling goods and people, and Riese & Muller knocks it out of the park with its Bosch systems. Powered by a Bosch PowerPack 545Wh or 725Wh battery that provides just over 100km or 160km of range, the Performance Line motor with Smart System is designed for the ultimate riding experience. The near-silent motor is attuned to your riding style, reading your pedal input 1,000 times a second for an extremely accurate and sensitive intuition that boosts you with just the right amount of power exactly when you need it - up to 75Nm of torque, to be exact. The motor features a new Auto/Cargo riding mode that automatically toggles the assist level to compensate for headwinds and hills without you needing to adjust any controls mid-ride.
You can keep the display simple with the stock Intuvia 100 with LED Remote, or upgrade to the Kiox 300. The Kiox 300 Smart System uses a colour display and LED Remote to control its countless features, including the ability to navigate, record Strava ride data, and document fitness metrics all via Bluetooth connection to your phone. It also displays necessary bike data on speed, cadence, and battery range. The eBike Flow app auto-updates your e-bike ecosystem for smart, seamless operation and features an eBike Lock to protect your bike when you leave it locked up.
The Enviolo 380 hub has stepless shifting technology to change gears under load without any resistance and is designed specifically to work with the high torque of an e-bike, and the Gates belt drive adopts motorcycle technology to give you 30,000km of riding before needing replacement - over three times longer than any chain. Customize your cargo bike with a selection of boxes to make this bike exactly what you need. The included ABUS lock ensures your bike remains yours with solid German engineering and construction.
Combine these with Tektro disc brakes, mega-bright Supernova M99 light system, Selle Royal saddle, Schwalbe tires, and a Suntour fork suspension system for rough road adventures, and you get the crème de la crème of electric cargo bikes - the Riese & Muller Transporter2 85 Vario.
- Questions? Book a consultation with one of our Cargo Bike experts
- We only require a $2000 deposit - Contact us to place your order today
- Click ETA tab for real-time production and delivery dates
- Riese & Muller Transporter2 85 Vario E-Cargo Bike
- Build the business bike you need - Add the cargo box that suits your lifestyle and/or business needs
- Lightweight Aluminum frame with Fork Suspension - Provides strength and agility on even the roughest off-road trails
- Motor: Quiet & reliable Bosch Performance Line with Smart System provides more torque than other motors, up to 85Nm acceleration at low cadences
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 545Wh / 725Wh gives you over 100km / 150km of range on a single charge
- Cockpit Display: Intuvia 100 or Kiox 300 with Smart System
- Lighting: Bright and reliable Herrmans / Buchel / B&M lighting system
- Enviolo 380 Internal Gear Hub: Stepless shifting technology to change gears under load without any resistance
- Gates Belt Drive: Lube-free, durable, and winter-friendly with a 30,000km lifetime before needing replacement
- Fully adjustable stem and seatpost - Swap quickly between riders of different heights, perfect for shared family use
- Suntour fork suspension system
- Schwalbe tires are highly puncture-resistant - Made in Germany
- Comfortable ergonomic Selle Royal saddle - Made in Italy
- This product can only be purchased in Canada
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
|TRANSPORTER2 85 VARIO|
|FRAME||Aluminum - Black / True White|
|BIKE WEIGHT||110 lbs (higher with accessories)|
|WEIGHT CAPACITY||200 kg / 440 lbs|
||Akku Bosch Powerpack Frame 545 - 36V 545Wh / Akku Bosch Powerpack Frame 725 - 36V 725Wh|
||Bosch Performance Line - Smart System
||Bosch Intuvia 100 / Bosch Kiox 300|
|MAX ASSISTED SPEED||32km/hr as per Canadian regulations|
|COMPUTER MODES||Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Auto/Cargo|
|RANGE ESTIMATE||55-110km (PowerPack 545) / 80-160km (PowerPack 725)|
|CHARGING TIME||5 hours (PowerPack 545) / 6.5 hours (PowerPack 725)|
||Suntour Mobie A32, 20", 50mm|
|REAR SHOCK||X-Fusion Glyde|
|HEADSET||Cane Creek ViscoSet|
|SEATPOST||JP-SP66, Aluminum, 34.9 x 430mm|
|SEATCLAMP||TranzX QR, 40mm|
|TIRES||Schwalbe Big Ben Plus / Schwalbe Super Moto-X|
Mach1 Trucky30 20" CNC / Mach1 Trucky30 26" CNC
|FRONT HUB||Novatec Disc 32H|
|REAR HUB||Enviolo 380, 36H
|CRANKSET||FSA CK-601 170mm|
|CHAINRING||50T for Gates Belt Drive CDX|
|CHAIN||Gates Belt Drive CDX|
|PINION||26T for Gates Belt Drive CDX|
|SADDLE||Selle Royal Nuvola|
|PEDALS||VP R&M Custom|
|SHIFTING SYSTEM||Enviolo grip shift Twist Display Pure, continuous
|SHIFTER||Enviolo grip shift, Twist Display Pure, continuous|
|HANDLEBAR||Satori Noirette Plus, 31.8mm, Aluminum|
|STEM||Satori, 60mm, +/- 17 degrees
|GRIPS||Herrmans Grips Line|
|BRAKES||Tektro Auriga Comp HD-500, disc brake|
|FRONT LIGHT||Herrmans H-Black MR8
|TAIL LIGHT||Buchel Z-Fire Mini / Busch & Muller Toplight 2C LED
|MUDGUARDS||SKS A65R / SKS A69R|
||Riese & Muller, MIK|
||Riese & Muller|
||ABUS Shield X+|
|TRANSPORTER2 85 VARIO
|ONE SIZE||4' 11"||6' 5"|
Did you know we ship bikes completely built and ready to ride? Our bikes are shipped Ride Out Of The Box meaning they are professionally tuned and delivered - worry free. Your bike will arrive at your door step with any accessories installed, so you can ride it right out of the box!
READY TO RIDE
Want to learn more about our Ride Out Of The Box shipping? Keep reading here.
Learn more about our return policy here.
Want to know how much shipping will cost? Just tell us where its going!