M99 TL2 PRO RACK MOUNT REAR LIGHT - E-BIKE - 12V
If you're riding a top-notch e-bike, you don't want necessary accessories cheapening your bike's aesthetic. Supernova understands that e-bike lights need to be as powerful as they are good-looking and has developed the M99 light series to meet the requirements of the serious modern rider.
The Supernova M99 TL2 Pro rear light is the market's first road-legal tail light with a perfectly homogenous light signature - meaning the light path wraps entirely around the edges and gives off equally bright illumination throughout. The nearly 4" / 10cm length provides a wide footprint for visibility from the rear and side and puts out a respectable 11 candelas of light. The M99 TL2 Pro features integrated brake light technology: high-power LEDs at the centre of the light illuminate to 85 candela when using brake levers with signal transmitters, such as the Magura MTe series.
The rust-proof aluminum body mounts to rear racks with a 50mm light plate and is strong enough to act as a handle to lift the rear end of the bike. This light is compatible with 12V e-bikes.
- Supernova M99 TL2 Pro Rack Mount Rear Light - For 12V E-Bikes
- Perfectly homogenous light signature - Light evenly surrounds the entire 4" body of the light
- High Density LED technology provides 270 degrees of visibility
- Integrated brake light LEDs emit 85 candelas of illumination - Controlled by brake levers with signal transmitters, such as Magura MTe series
- Rust-proof aluminum body mounts to any 50mm rear rack light plate
- Voltage: 12V / 0.4W steady, 2.3W brake light
- Brake Light Capability: Yes, integrated - Compatible with signal transmitter brake levers
- Weight: 25g without cable
- Dimensions: 6.2cm x 1.2cm x 2.2cm / 2.4" x 0.5" x 0.9"
- Made in Germany
|M99 TL2 PRO RACK MOUNT - E-BIKE 12V|
|LUMENS/LUX||11 candelas steady / 80 candelas brake light|
|BATTERY OR USB||E-bike - 12V|
|REMOVEABLE OR BOLT-ON||Bolt-on, theft-resistant|
|USAGE||Rack mount, 50mm horizontal plate (EU standard)|
|MANUFACTURED||Made in Germany|
|WARRANTY||5 year from purchase date unless otherwise stated|
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS & ACCESSORIES ORDERS OVER $100
Canada: We use UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. All applicable Provincial Taxes are charged at checkout. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
USA: We use UPS or Canada Post/USPS in the USA. No US or Canadian Tax is charged at checkout and all cross-border Fees and Duties are prepaid so there are no surprises. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.