CHAPTER MIPS - ADULT
We know that our dapper and dandy friends take great care in looking their best, and will sometimes forego a helmet because it ruins their #OOTD. But fear not! The Thousand Chapter Helmet will keep your creative mind safe while still catching only the best kind of attention wherever you ride.
Inspired by the shapes and colours of 1950's and 1960's motorcycles, the Thousand Chapter helmet is designed with safety and convenience measures in mind. It's available in three sizes to fit most noggins and a dial-fit adjuster gets that Goldilocks fit just right. Eight channel vents pull air over your head to keep you cool on hot rides and a pinch-proof magnetic fastener allows for one-handed closure. Nylon straps provide a sporty finish, while a secret pop-out allows you to lock up your helmet and bike together with your U-lock when you stop en route to enjoy a patio with pals. When riding at night, use the 30-lumen rear light mounted on your helmet or the included seatpost mount. A burn-time of 2 hours on flash or 1 hour on steady will get you home safe.
The modern MIPS technology uses an inner shell that allows for 10-15mm of rotational relief, drastically reducing the rotational force of an impact - a major culprit for brain injuries and concussion even when the helmet's foam prevents impact damage.
- Thousand Chapter Adult Helmet
- MIPS technology offers extra protection against concussion
- Three sizes fit most adult heads - Dial-fit adjustment for a customizable fit
- Eight channeling vents ensure cooler heads prevail by pulling air over your head on hot days
- Pinch-proof magnetic fastener for one-handed clipping
- Nylon straps
- Hidden pop-out to lock your helmet up with your bike using a U-lock
- Rear light with 1-2 hr burn time can be worn on rear of helmet or on seatpost with included mount
- Small: Head circumference 21-22" / 54-57cm
- Medium: Head circumference 22-23" / 57-59cm
- Large: Head circumference 23-24" / 59-62cm
- Weight: 360g (S), 370g (M), 410 (L)
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS & ACCESSORIES ORDERS OVER $50
Canada: We use UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. All applicable Provincial Taxes are charged at checkout. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
USA: We use UPS or Canada Post/USPS in the USA. No US or Canadian Tax is charged at checkout and all cross-border Fees and Duties are prepaid so there are no surprises. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.