HERITAGE - ADULT
♥ Staff Pick
We know that our dapper and dandy friends take great care in looking their best, and will sometimes forego a helmet because it ruins their #OOTD. But fear not! The Thousand Chapter Helmet will keep your creative mind safe while still catching only the best kind of attention wherever you ride.
Inspired by the shapes and colours of 1950's and 1960's motorcycles, the Thousand Chapter helmet is designed with convenience measures in mind. It's available in three sizes to fit most noggins and a dial-fit adjuster gets that Goldilocks fit just right. Seven channel vents pull air over your head to keep you cool on hot rides and a pinch-proof magnetic fastener allows for one-handed closure. Vegan leather straps keep the vintage look going, while a secret pop-out allows you to lock up your helmet and bike together with your U-lock when you stop en route to enjoy a patio with pals.
Whether riding to a red-carpet event or pulling into work dressed to the nines, do it in style with the Thousand Heritage helmet.
Please note that for hygienic and safety reasons all helmets are final sale.
- Thousand Heritage adult helmet
- Three sizes fit most adult heads - Dial-fit adjustment for a customizable fit
- Seven vents with air channeling ensure cooler heads prevail on hot days
- Pinch-proof magnetic fastener for one-handed clipping
- Vegan leather straps
- Hidden pop-out to lock your helmet up with your bike using a U-lock
- Small: Head circumference 21-22" / 54-57cm
- Medium: Head circumference 22-23" / 57-59cm
- Large: Head circumference 23-24" / 59-62cm
- Weight: 410g (S), 460g (M), 490 (L)
- For hygienic and safety reasons all helmets are final sale
- This is an Oversize product - Extra shipping fees apply
$25 FLAT RATE ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGE FOR OVERSIZE ITEMS
Canada: We offer free shipping on Parts & Accessory orders over $150, but oversize items will always incur an additional $25 shipping fee.
We use UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. All applicable Provincial Taxes are charged at checkout. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
USA: We offer free shipping on Parts & Accessory orders over $150 usd, but oversize items will always incur an additional $25 usd shipping fee.
We use UPS, UPS Mail Innovations, or Canada Post/USPS in the USA. No US or Canadian Tax is charged at checkout and a small flat rate international processing charge covers all cross-border Fees and Duties. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.