TI PARTS WORKSHOP
BOTTOM BRACKET - TITANIUM - JAPANESE BEARING
The Ti Parts Workshop Brompton Titanium Bottom Bracket uses Japanese Stainless Steel Bearings and really is as good as it gets. This is a fit-and-forget item. We're sure (if fitted correctly) in 10 years’ time this will still be running silky smooth and is a massive amount lighter than the crappy stock Brompton bottom bracket and lighter still than the usual Shimano UN55 than people usually "upgrade to".
The whole thing is beautifully CNC machined, the hollow axle from aerospace grade Ti-6AL-4V Titanium and the cups from 7075-T6 Aluminum. Using top grade Japanese bearings, this thing is silky smooth and with the huge weight differences this is one upgrade that really makes a difference.
- Hollow axle CNC machined from aerospace grade Ti-6AL-4V Titanium
- Cups CNC machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Set consists of a single hollow Titanium axle, 2 Aluminum bottom bracket cups and 2 High Quality Japanese bearings
- Laser etched logos
- Completely corrosion proof
- 119mm axle is designed to be used with the Brompton Spider Crank
- We recommend getting the BB Faced by your local independent bike shop
- Weight: 142g (Shimano UN55: 304g) - Saving 162g
The idea behind the company is to design and produce top quality modifications for Brompton folding bikes with simple designs, that are functional, lightweight, durable and corrosion proof. All parts are manufactured or CNC machined in-house using only the finest Titanium, Aluminum and Carbon Fiber and are all finished with laser etched logos and even anodized in different colours so you can really show them off.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS & ACCESSORIES ORDERS OVER $100
Canada: We use UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. All applicable Provincial Taxes are charged at checkout. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
USA: We use UPS or Canada Post/USPS in the USA. No US or Canadian Tax is charged at checkout and all cross-border Fees and Duties are prepaid so there are no surprises. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.