TI PARTS WORKSHOP
The Ti Parts Workshop Titanium Seatpost for Brompton bikes should be the go to upgrade for any Brompton owner. Titanium is without a doubt the best material for Brompton seatposts not just because of incredible weight saving but because of
Available in Standard 550mm or Extended 600mm Lengths. The Standard is 550mm long which is 15mm longer than the standard Brompton steel post and ideal for people up to 5'11". The Extended is 600mm is 65mm longer than the standard post and ideal for people 5'11" - 6'6" or just long legged.
Made from aerospace grade Ti-3AL-2.5V Titanium, flared at the bottom, like the original Brompton seatpost to prevent it coming out and tapered at the top to allow you to use the brilliant Brompton Pentaclip.
The Standard version is 242g saving you a whopping 143g over the stock Brompton Steel seatpost. Couple that with the increased riding comfort this is a brilliant upgrade.
- Made from aerospace grade Ti-3AL-2.5V Titanium
- Standard 550mm is 15mm longer than the stock Brompton seatpost
- Standard is suitable for anyone up to 5'11"
- Extended 600mm is 65mm longer than the Standard seatpost
- Extended is suitable for anyone 5'11"- 6'6" or just long legged
- Utilizes the existing Brompton Pentaclip
- Available in Polished, Silver Frosted (to match Brompton Titanium fork and rear triangle), Black Frosted (to match Nickel and Black Edition Bikes) and Gold or Rainbow Frosted, If you really want to stand out!
- Standard Weight: 242g +/-10 grams (Original Brompton Component: 385g) - Saving 143g
- Weight: 284g +/-10 grams (Original Brompton Component: 452g) - Saving 168g
- We Recommend changing to the Ti Parts Workshop Titanium Pentaclip Bolt while you upgrade to get the best weight saving
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS & ACCESSORIES ORDERS OVER $150
We use UPS in the USA and either UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email. US Customers are c harged 5.5% for duties (it appears as "Federal Tax" in your checkout ) on all items, but you are not charged either US or Canadian tax, since neither are legally applicable . In other words, we charge 5.5% duty to all US orders, we pre-pay the duties to US customs (so you don't have to deal with them ), and you don't pay a cent of tax. Not a bad deal, especially considering the strength of the US dollar!
About Ti Parts Workshop: Based out of Hong Kong, Ti Parts Workshop have been at the forefront of Brompton aftermarket components since 2010. Specializing in ultra-high quality and lightweight replacement parts for pretty much the whole Brompton Bike, their range spans from a handlebar bolt to a full titanium seatpost or even a stunning crankset CNC machined from a single block of aluminum.
The idea behind the company is to design and produce top quality modifications for Brompton folding bikes with simple designs, that are functional, lightweight, durable and corrosion proof. All parts are manufactured or CNC machined in-house using only the finest Titanium, Aluminum and Carbon Fiber and are all finished with laser etched logos and even anodized in different colours so you can really show them off.