TI PARTS WORKSHOP
The Ti Parts Workshop Titanium Seatpost for Brompton bikes should be the go-to upgrade for any Brompton owner. Titanium is without a doubt the best material for Brompton seatposts not just because of incredible weight saving but also because titanium absorbs much more road-shock than steel - making the ride on an already-smooth Brompton markedly more comfortable for long-haul commutes on ccracked pavement or weeklong tours on the saddle.
The seatpost is available in Standard or Extended lengths. The Standard is 550mm long which is 15mm longer than the standard Brompton steel post and ideal for people up to 5'11". The Extended is 600mm, 65mm longer than the standard post, and ideal for people 5'11" - 6'6" or just long-legged.
Made from aerospace grade Ti-3AL-2.5V Titanium, flared at the bottom, like the original Brompton seatpost to prevent it coming out and tapered at the top to allow you to use the brilliant Brompton Pentaclip.
The Standard version is 242g, saving you a whopping 143g over the stock Brompton Steel seatpost. Couple that with the increased riding comfort, this is a brilliant upgrade!
- Ti Parts Workshop Titanium Seatpost
- Made from aerospace grade Ti-3AL-2.5V Titanium
- Standard 550mm is 15mm longer than the stock Brompton seatpost - suitable for anyone up to 5'11"
- Extended 600mm is 65mm longer than the Standard seatpost - suitable for anyone 5'11"- 6'6" or just long legged
- Utilizes the existing Brompton Pentaclip
- Available in Polished Titanium or Black Frosted (to match Nickel and Black Edition Bikes)
- Standard Weight: 242g +/-10 grams (Original Brompton Component: 385g) - Saving 143g
- Weight: 284g +/-10 grams (Original Brompton Component: 452g) - Saving 168g
- We Recommend changing to the Ti Parts Workshop Titanium Pentaclip Bolt when you upgrade to get the best weight savings
- This is an Oversize product - Extra shipping fees apply
$25 FLAT RATE ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGE FOR OVERSIZE ITEMS
Canada: We charge an additional $25 on top of normal shipping fees to ship oversize items. We offer free shipping on orders over $150, but oversize items will always incur the $25 additional oversize shipping rate.
We use UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. All applicable Provincial Taxes are charged at checkout. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
USA: We charge an additional $25 on top of normal shipping fees to ship oversize items. We offer free shipping on orders over $150, but oversize items will always incur the $25 additional oversize shipping rate.
We use UPS, UPS Mail Innovations, or Canada Post/USPS in the USA. No US or Canadian Tax is charged at checkout and a small flat rate international processing charge covers all cross-border Fees and Duties. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
About Ti Parts Workshop: Based out of Hong Kong, Ti Parts Workshop have been at the forefront of Brompton aftermarket components since 2010. Specializing in ultra-high quality and lightweight replacement parts for pretty much the whole Brompton Bike, their range spans from a handlebar bolt to a full titanium seatpost or even a stunning crankset CNC machined from a single block of aluminum.
The idea behind the company is to design and produce top quality modifications for Brompton folding bikes with simple designs, that are functional, lightweight, durable and corrosion proof. All parts are manufactured or CNC machined in-house using only the finest Titanium, Aluminum and Carbon Fiber and are all finished with laser etched logos and even anodized in different colours so you can really show them off.