For most riders, Ergon grips just feel right. Like a firm handshake, or shifting gears in a manual car, it's a sensation that you won't want to quickly let go. And luckily with the Ergon GP1, you won't have to. These grips are better for the circulation in your hands than just about anything else out there, and use a top secret German-made rubber compound paired with forged aluminium clamps to ensure maximum durability over extended use.
- Developed specifically for straight handlebars
- Made from German developed, certified toxin free and UV stable rubber compounds
- Specially positioned textures and different compound hardness ensure maximum comfort, and a secure grip
- Aluminum clamp ensures secure grip that wont move from desired position
- Avaialable in Small and Large hand sizes
- Long/Long for bikes with standard trigger shifters, single speed or Brompton flat bars
- Short/Long for bikes with intenal gears and a single twist shifter such as Nexus or Alfine
- Short/Short for bikes with 2 twist shifters or for Brompton "M" handlebars
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS & ACCESSORIES ORDERS OVER $150
Canada: We use UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. All applicable Provincial Taxes are charged at checkout. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
USA: We use UPS or Canada Post/USPS in the USA. No US or Canadian Tax is charged at checkout and all cross-border Fees and Duties are prepaid so there are no surprises. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
About Ergon Grips: Renowned for their beyond-rigorous testing and meticulous attention to detail and design, Ergon is a team of proud German cyclists and innovators. As the name suggests, Ergon's focus is on bicycle ergonomics - ensuring that its riders can experience the greatest comfort at any contact point on their bike. Whether this is the most comfortable saddle, position-correcting grips or form-fitting backpacks, Ergon's commitment is to making sure that cycling enthusiasts get the most out of their ride no matter how long they want to go, year after year.